Ask the players

50 minutes ago, Casemonstro said:

In my opinion:

*Quests
* Classic Pets
*Functional Pk system (Pk has to be punished and is not today)
* More dynamic events (in both free play and p2w cases)
*Save the dwarves, return to value this race that was replaced by Random craft

*Punishment to bot Users.

• Thanks 1

There are lots of things they could change, but our opinions aren't listened to.  However here are some of my thoughts:

1. Stop the Random DC's.  Most of us have real lives, and we need to let the game play while we work.  If we are always DCing, then what's the point?

2. Make the gambling events have better odds.  Rates are too low and turn people off.  Why will I drop $300 per month to watch it disappear?  Give me something for my $300 and keep me interested.

3.  Quests would be good.  It is difficult for me to clannies together to do raids, so quests would be nice as I don't need clannies to do those.

4.  With TI so dead, I don't see PK anymore, so no need for a change unless the server fills back up and it becomes a problem.  On TI at least, the people that caused the problems have moved on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To improve L2 "Classic"? Wipe the current servers and bring back the true L2 Classic. I think they did Aion classic much better then L2 classic. I will gladly pay the $15 per month sub if it was the true L2 classic. I am playing a bit now since I am on vacation, but will be gone again after NYE again.

• Thanks 1

1. Merge the left ones in TI and GIRAN

2. Quests and PETS

3. Change PK system - Revenge 1L2 was OK. Asking it only after 6 hours since first PK.. not nice during war. RMT built players go around Pking and even hunting them (as u say in every support ticket people send) they don´t lose anything... they can teleport.. they can clean karma easily or just wait 6 hours to do so. And even when they drop items.. its incredibly ridiculous how cheap it is to recover it. 

4. Give some events that low level people can do it. Even Ice Castle is not available for them. You need to provide content for new players, otherwise they don´t stay. You need to sell Ncoins right? Also number 3 issue has been preventing new players to stay. 

5. Close this "fake" classic for good.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

As someone who has been playing on Classic for 2 days now:

1. I can't team up, all chats are disabled to be used below level 29.
  2. I must dual box for buffs, cutting leveling speed in half.
  3. I can't sell stuff for decent adena, getting D-grade gear is out of reach. Hopefully I can get a dualsword D-grade by them time I'm level 40 and should be using C-grade..
  4. I can't find a clan because I can't use the chat.
  5. All starter villages are empty. Seriously. Empty.
  6. All towns are ghost town except for Giran, which is near to empty.

I dont want say about changes on classic cuz if i start i will never end i will talk about a server idea and i hope maybe ncsoft see this !

I was all the time wandering why all the illegal servers have so much ppls and official dont but i understand that more official game are in illegal servers than here! We as players want and have the nostalgia about the old times that we was playing. Imagine ncsoft if u make a server that would start from beggining of l2 era and slowly upgrade till hi5 chronical. Imagine a server with real olympiad fights with 5 buffs from a npc.

Imagine a real crafting grinding system wow.

So much castles on the map only 1 attack able thats not good killing the teamwork and the clans. 

Imagine  slowly slowly bring new areas on the maps like rune town and valley of saint and all the areas that are not avaible now.

Imagine to bring subclasses and all the awesome quest that lineage 2 had ! Realy awesome not like now kill 30 mobs u get reward and quests stop after some lvls 😆 

The rb quests and all hardcore quests realy realy nice! 

Ok i cannot say something about the autohunting system we all have personal life families work and all that that make us hard to find some times time to stay on pc and play so i can accept rhat was a good thinking for the family guys! 

Ok i accept too that you are a company u need to make some money pay ur tax and a the staff that a company must pay workers and etc. So u need too have from somewhere income. Just the full pay2win kicking out the guys that cannot pay so much for the game.

U can make  vip system or just sell some suplys like exp boost and all that staffs not open a box QA ring lv4 comes as reward 😆 

And i think vip system like it is now it kicks all guys that dont can pay so much to get this bonuses!

And a bit balance on character stats would be nice!  I was last week on siege and got so much unbelievable damage from persons that have full donated money on the events and etc that making not fun realy! 

I can say so much ideas for a good stable and fun lineage 2 game ! Really i cannot finishing telling things that can changed!

A other question that i was wondering is why after s grade u wanted upgrade and bring something new to the server  instead too put dynasty  moirai armors and weapons and after maybe vesper and etc  you puted something like blazing freezing and lighting armors?  🤔  all the project l2 till h5 was perfect and with the official ncsoft u had more trust to play and it was realy realy awesome i dunno why it is now so complicated! 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:37 PM, Amzanity said:

As someone who has been playing on Classic for 2 days now:

1. I can't team up, all chats are disabled to be used below level 29.
  2. I must dual box for buffs, cutting leveling speed in half.
  3. I can't sell stuff for decent adena, getting D-grade gear is out of reach. Hopefully I can get a dualsword D-grade by them time I'm level 40 and should be using C-grade..
  4. I can't find a clan because I can't use the chat.
  5. All starter villages are empty. Seriously. Empty.
  6. All towns are ghost town except for Giran, which is near to empty.

1- You can use the clan entry to join a number of open clans.
2- this is something all of us went through, not just u. So all had their leveling slowed down. Yes u need to have ur buffers.
3- they give u free stuff from the starter packs that will last u some weeks to farm with and if u play it smart its enough to buy even A grade. There is NO grade penalty anymore so no one uses D or C grade because they just arent worth it. Dont even bother with anything below B grade!
4- use clan entry
5- people level up from 0-20 in 15mins with the starting quests. Ofc all start villages will be empty. Then if u had gear its only few hrs to reach 60+. But harder without gear.
6- Same thing. As leveling can be done so fast now, no one spends time in any town really aside from giran and aden. An old player with knowlsedge and gear can level a char from 0-76 in a day.

My advice. Join a clan. Ask advice lear about the server. Making adena is hard as most of the time u have to sacrifice exp to go farm adena. Best thing to do is to invest a bit and push ur level to 76+ and then start focusing on adena.