Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: December 22, 2021


Hime
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Holiday Server Boosts event will continue for 3 weeks. 
  • Rim Kamaloka event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Matchstick Sisters event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Holiday Mystery Box promotion in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.

Happy Holidays! 🎄

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Holiday Server Boosts event will continue for 3 weeks. 
  • Rim Kamaloka event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Matchstick Sisters event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Holiday Mystery Box promotion in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Merry Christmas!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Holiday Server Boosts event will continue for 3 weeks. 
  • Rim Kamaloka event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Matchstick Sisters event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Holiday Mystery Box promotion in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Happy Holidays  🎄 to you to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Holiday Server Boosts event will continue for 3 weeks. 
  • Rim Kamaloka event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Matchstick Sisters event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Holiday Mystery Box promotion in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays for the team, thanks for the actual event, nice to level up 😃

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Holiday Server Boosts event will continue for 3 weeks. 
  • Rim Kamaloka event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Matchstick Sisters event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Holiday Mystery Box promotion in the L2 Store will continue for 3 weeks.

Happy Holidays! 🎄

Happy Holidays 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kurz said:

Lf info, and hope they not nerf my dear eviscerator xD

 

3 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

what is that patch man ?Can i read about it somewhere?

 

3 hours ago, Emuriel said:

Dmg per lvl bonus on AA/feoh patch!!!!!!

 

 

it will be the next update, probably around March 2022. the damage formula for magic attacks and physical auto attacks have an added portion that increases damage based on your current lvl. there is nothing about a nerf in it for evisc/feoh, only total boosts. DK also gets a boost. iss buffs get merged into 1 buff which means tyr also get a slight boost bc no more overbuffing.

to find this info, u will need to read korean patch notes and use google translator. unfortunately, the best source for this information is moving on from L2 in 3 days.

 

all Korean patch notes can be found in awakening section of: https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2awknupdate/list

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

 

 

 

 

it will be the next update, probably around March 2022. the damage formula for magic attacks and physical auto attacks have an added portion that increases damage based on your current lvl. there is nothing about a nerf in it for evisc/feoh, only total boosts. DK also gets a boost. iss buffs get merged into 1 buff which means tyr also get a slight boost bc no more overbuffing.

to find this info, u will need to read korean patch notes and use google translator. unfortunately, the best source for this information is moving on from L2 in 3 days.

 

all Korean patch notes can be found in awakening section of: https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2awknupdate/list

 

 

 

 

I see Main Server and Awakening Server.  What the difference? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Faneto said:

 

 

I see Main Server and Awakening Server.  What the difference? 

main = essence (our aden)

 

also please note, the next update will contain patches up to a certain point.  DIL (juji on euro server innova) communicates these cut off dates to their playerbase.  i cant remember the cutoff date for the next update.

 

@ConanTheCimerian made/had a nice pdf that listed all patches in 1 document, but you would need to venture over to the l2 discord to get that info.

 

and as always, korea's build is different than ours.  items may not come over, but mechanics do. Reference those korean notes for info only, not gaurantees. the dmg formula change for feoh/white attack is coming to our region.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

 

 

 

 

it will be the next update, probably around March 2022. the damage formula for magic attacks and physical auto attacks have an added portion that increases damage based on your current lvl. there is nothing about a nerf in it for evisc/feoh, only total boosts. DK also gets a boost. iss buffs get merged into 1 buff which means tyr also get a slight boost bc no more overbuffing.

to find this info, u will need to read korean patch notes and use google translator. unfortunately, the best source for this information is moving on from L2 in 3 days.

 

all Korean patch notes can be found in awakening section of: https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2awknupdate/list

 

 

Thank you hyper for infos i hope my feoh will have better dmg soon.What you mean when you say the source is moving on in 3 days :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a lot in the next update.  Skill will be added for all classes from level 111 to 120 not just the re balancing of the mages and evis.

Also they will be adding the elementing and augmenting to shields and sigils.

Exalted quest part 7 that is completed at 115.

Redone Hot Springs as the next party area after Sea of Spores as the level of Dragon Valley and Faffurion are being update to 124.

TOi tower complete again with the addition of Baium.  Baium is reserved for only the Aden and Rune castles if you read the patch notes not sure if will be carried over like that to us also.

Addition of the augment changes which will probably increase people wanting to augment things again.

One of most curious about is the addition of the 112 Antharas raid is it replacing the 107 or is going to be like the party dailies where both exist and you can only do one?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

main = essence (our aden)

 

also please note, the next update will contain patches up to a certain point.  DIL (juji on euro server innova) communicates these cut off dates to their playerbase.  i cant remember the cutoff date for the next update.

 

@ConanTheCimerian made/had a nice pdf that listed all patches in 1 document, but you would need to venture over to the l2 discord to get that info.

 

and as always, korea's build is different than ours.  items may not come over, but mechanics do. Reference those korean notes for info only, not gaurantees. the dmg formula change for feoh/white attack is coming to our region.

 

 

Where can I find a link to the L2 Discord?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 2:53 PM, iHyperlite said:

4r4m is quitting.  him and his team did a ton for the community in regards to passing on info from korea to us, the players.

 

enjoy for 2 more days: https://4r4m.com/

And its perfeckt. He must to be banned in all l2 comunyti long time ago. He shared info in ilegal way - he not have any right to log in Korea server (its why he was banned many times in that server). He was working like tipical rusian angent - steal info and try to get profit for that info. Thats all.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...