Live Server Maintenance: December 22, 2021

Hime

10 hours ago, Ambicija said:

And its perfeckt. He must to be banned in all l2 comunyti long time ago. He shared info in ilegal way - he not have any right to log in Korea server (its why he was banned many times in that server). He was working like tipical rusian angent - steal info and try to get profit for that info. Thats all.

Don't bother , here ppl pref defend RMT's instead of opening  eyes.

All Hero who trying to get profit vía RMT u can't Say nothing about them or this lickers ppl appear and defend them..

Most funny for me is when they said "they play good market...... those guys.. lmao
10 hours ago, Ambicija said:

16 hours ago, Ambicija said:

And its perfeckt. He must to be banned in all l2 comunyti long time ago. He shared info in ilegal way - he not have any right to log in Korea server (its why he was banned many times in that server). He was working like tipical rusian angent - steal info and try to get profit for that info. Thats all.

I think the entire community is glad u don't get to make these decisions. 

4r4m was a good community member and provided lots of useful information.

I really don't get what you are trying to convey here. 

I doubt anyone would ever agree with him Hyper because 4r4m is going to be missed greatly by the community for over a decade he has been invaluable source of information and I am one to see him sad to go but I understand it.    Him combine with losing l2 wikipedia at the same hurts a lot.

The fact there is no resources to understand in game content our website is just wow to think about it.

On 1/1/2022 at 1:13 AM, iHyperlite said:

I think the entire community is glad u don't get to make these decisions. 

4r4m was a good community member and provided lots of useful information.

I really don't get what you are trying to convey here. 

Its because you low to understand.

Yes - i was see some video what show 4r4m.

Yes - was read 4r4m www page.

Yes - he positive. Yes some info was interesting.

... but:

All what he was making - not legal. He not have permission from Korea L2 administration. So he many times get ban. If he have permission - then ok. But he not have. He just steal info - and sell (ask pay - its the same).

In ideal way all regions servers updates must to be same time - to avoid scam. Now what? - some "smart" read news from Korea servers - and making profit. But Korea gamers not get info before update! Fell difference? If Korea gamers not get before - why you want to get? 

All must to be in te same position.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

14 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Its because you low to understand.

Yes - i was see some video what show 4r4m.

Yes - was read 4r4m www page.

Yes - he positive. Yes some info was interesting.

... but:

All what he was making - not legal. He not have permission from Korea L2 administration. So he many times get ban. If he have permission - then ok. But he not have. He just steal info - and sell (ask pay - its the same).

In ideal way all regions servers updates must to be same time - to avoid scam. Now what? - some "smart" read news from Korea servers - and making profit. But Korea gamers not get info before update! Fell difference? If Korea gamers not get before - why you want to get? 

All must to be in te same position.

So you are mad that people put leg work in to research info about the game themselves from Korean patch notes.

Cool. Got it. 👍 

I really getting tired of this guy trying to insult everyone who does not agree with him.

I am too low to understand? I guess been playing this game for over 17 years and a clan leader just as long and moving in top levels of people on the server... You must be the only level 122 guy on our servers right?  Master of all all knowing we all bow to your extreme glory lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1