Hyperinflation is a catastrophe ?

Arthur

You all know how items have risen in price over the past half year.

Tauti ring from 15 billion to 105 billion (inflation 700%)
Gem Energy from 400 million to 1.2 billion (inflation 300%)
Codex from 1 billion to 4 billion (inflation 400%)

And on other items inflation from 300% to 500%
What do you propose to do? Nerf adena drop from mobs?

Or come up with a way to withdraw Adena from the server ?

If this situation continues,will have to increase maximum cap adena in your inventory again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arthur said:

You all know how items have risen in price over the past half year.

Tauti ring from 15 billion to 105 billion (inflation 700%)
Gem Energy from 400 million to 1.2 billion (inflation 300%)
Codex from 1 billion to 4 billion (inflation 400%)

And on other items inflation from 300% to 500%
What do you propose to do? Nerf adena drop from mobs?

Or come up with a way to withdraw Adena from the server ?

If this situation continues,will have to increase maximum cap adena in your inventory again.

Just few Hero/top players handle the market... CHRONOS tyrr Hero is the cáncer of this Game.. he rmt on the 3 SV Live , giran , aden.. selling top ítems , handle market, rmt ,bot prob too  ect ect but staff doenst care

Lackluster event rewards for the common spender = no new items in the server. The only real item injection we get is during a stick enchant event.

No inventory of items + excess adena in pocket = inflation.

We need a massive injection of cheap/free gear to counter the destroyed economy. 

the whole economy is borked not just individual items. There's no Elcyum in the Economy, so everybody got a +12 weapon they can't upgrade, unless they spend two years fishing with a fancy rod (If memory serves, I used to make about 1 elcyum/week with a fancy rod). Then mid level players (112-116) that are supposed to spend money and inject items in the Economy are not spending, because they got bored of spending 100s of dollars and getting pots. End gamers, who basically went through the process of spending to progress and want to basically self sustain, are stockpiling adena, which inevitably (since there is nothing to spend that adena on) leads to inflation.

What the servers need is cheap events that will inject large quantities of items into the server economies, and big adena sinks to wipe out the stockpiles of adena that exist,

What the servers will get will be more random spend 500 bucks and get pots events.

• Like 2

I think there are number of factors.

1. There is a lack of items that are needed to upgrade i.e. Elcyum, Scrolls for Braclets, Circlets etc

2. The enchant rates are so low that the amount of items you need to upgrade become expensive i.e Cloak, Braclet, Artifacts, Armor etc

3. The adena drops have been modified by NCSoft multiple times which means the mid grade people still are having trouble getting the adena needed i.e IOS

4. High level players farming adena in lower level area due to NCSoft failure i.e Neutral Zone

5. There are some that keep pushing prices up and up and some people buy at that price which then sets a new price point

6. There are only a few that have some of the top items such as Bloods/Claws so they set the price and they are normally the one putting the Fragments/Bloodthirsty items on the market

• Like 2

On 12/22/2021 at 2:44 PM, Mete said:

the whole economy is borked not just individual items. There's no Elcyum in the Economy, so everybody got a +12 weapon they can't upgrade, unless they spend two years fishing with a fancy rod (If memory serves, I used to make about 1 elcyum/week with a fancy rod). Then mid level players (112-116) that are supposed to spend money and inject items in the Economy are not spending, because they got bored of spending 100s of dollars and getting pots. End gamers, who basically went through the process of spending to progress and want to basically self sustain, are stockpiling adena, which inevitably (since there is nothing to spend that adena on) leads to inflation.

What the servers need is cheap events that will inject large quantities of items into the server economies, and big adena sinks to wipe out the stockpiles of adena that exist,

What the servers will get will be more random spend 500 bucks and get pots events.

I've been saying this for years. The servers are complete dry on basic needed consumables like Elcyum, Gem Energy, Rune Stones, Giant Codex that prices sky rocket every day. And as long as the mid-tier players cannot progress the top 1% farms 15-50b/week in TOI and got nothing to do with their adena. So as soon as an event comes around they clean out the market straight away and reset the cycle of mid-tier having nothing, and them stockpiling.

On 12/22/2021 at 3:44 PM, Mete said:

My clan mates want to upgrade their weapons to Limited, but they are facing difficulties to obtain Dark Weapon stones. Now the price of this item on the market it's just wow!
And we still don't get it why we have to pay 5 Forgotten Books for 1 skill, instead of 1 as it should be following the logic of the old fashion spell books.

On 12/22/2021 at 1:31 PM, iHyperlite said:

Lackluster event rewards for the common spender = no new items in the server. The only real item injection we get is during a stick enchant event.

We need a massive injection of cheap/free gear to counter the destroyed economy. 

You  like always - in dreams :) New items need? To make bigger gap between midle and top? NOT NEED ANY NEW ITEMS IN GAME NEXT 2-3 YEAR! 90% people who play now - not have event simple items...

And inflation = 118-121 LVL people with  AOE skills !!! +/- 120lvl in 1 hour farming 5-10b! And mostly its archers. 110-114 farming 300-700kk in 1h - feel the difference?

1 hour ago, Zorn said:

My clan mates want to upgrade their weapons to Limited, but they are facing difficulties to obtain Dark Weapon stones. Now the price of this item on the market it's just wow!
And we still don't get it why we have to pay 5 Forgotten Books for 1 skill, instead of 1 as it should be following the logic of the old fashion spell books.

Your clan mates making mistakes - because leader don't know game. First make dark weap, then limited - and no problems.

I will up the topic and give some more examples.

Royal gold ticket from 15 billion to 75 billion (inflation 500%)
Gran Kain Weapon from 30 billion to 90 billion (inflation 300%)
Kain Soul Cry 6 lv from 1 billion to 3 billion (inflation 300%)
Rune Stone from 60 million to 240 million (inflation 400%)
Greater Rune Stone from 1.3 billion to 5 billion (inflation 400%)
Elmore Cloak +7 from 40 bil to 120 billion (inflation 300%)

As you can see, the prices have increased for all the items necessary for the game.
These are very alarming numbers.
And we can only guess what will happen to the Economy in half a year more. 

I think it's clear that those with adena are screwing everyone else, as they buy up anything that is in demand for that day and relist for higher prices.  Personally I don't mind too much as I would do the same thing, but all its doing is just delaying peoples progress as I think people are panicking less and just stopped giving a F in general. 

• Like 1

evereyone mentioned things that are correct as to why the economy sucks, but no one mentioned the fact that the collection system is a major reason why there are no items in the game. the wealthy people in the game buy/craft these items then turn them in for marginal gains. god jewel system and collection system need to go byebye or its only gonna get worse.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, iHyperlite said:

Lack of items makes the prices higher not excess of adena. 
Just like diamonds , less of them of the same quality bigger the price. 

1 hour ago, Neno said:

i dont think NC cares about in game economy as long as you  buy  NCoints and orther event crap.

Everything works as intended :P

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ to this

No need to open new topics, no need to report bugs/RMTs, no need to post your ideas about "what would be good in l2".

They simply don't care at all. As long as the money goes into their bank account they'll continue doing this. 

The problem is that the situation has literally gone out of control now, prices are way too high and admins are afk, more than before! We've got some crap events for Christmas and it's soooooooooo boring, nothing to do in the game.

Dear God, show some mercy to our lovely Lineage 2 game and hire someone who can change this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Your clan mates making mistakes - because leader don't know game. First make dark weap, then limited - and no problems.

We have Bloody weapons before launching R110, so please no need useless comments. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Not understand - you and your friends in aprox 2022y L2 PLAY with r99 blody? :) :):) 

When we had r99 Bloody and NCwest launched r110 we just made upgrade to bloody r110 and now we have experienced difficulties to make them limited, due to lack of dark stones.

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

show me an item worth buying,  sorry i dont play in puddles.  there is NOTHING!  Why need item not skill, because I already have skills, duhhhh, god!  show me any item that is half value after 6 months?  everything is x2 or more in 6 months, do you even play on our servers?   I have no idea what your last sentence was trying to say, again, idk where you're from but my world does not function like yours.

Which items in 6mon get double price? :) I know items prices in adena (many items go up 2-3-5 times), I know nc.coins prices - its increse 2x in 6 month ( but in euros or $ its the same). RMT adena prices go down aprox 2 times in 6 month - so items prices in black market also go dawn (with some exeption, and im not talking about scamers who want get 10.000$ for zare or 2000$ for radiant circlet).

You not have learned skills. Even i have learned 36 collection (im 113lvl) - how much you have 5? No? 6....?

Man relax - you have problems. Its just game.

42 minutes ago, Zorn said:

When we had r99 Bloody and NCwest launched r110 we just made upgrade to bloody r110 and now we have experienced difficulties to make them limited, due to lack of dark stones.

Ok, Now understand. Its 1 way - sell that "bloody" weap (alot people dont know that first enchant must to be dark - so they will buy) - and make new dark, then limited. 

And most important not need to care about this r110 +12.... its nothing in this game. weap its just 0.5-1% what need in this game. so you will spend for stones 3b or 30b... its totally zero....

Perhaps we need the corroded fields patch, where players have access to the Einhasad’s Store for earning crystals of dawn etc… Players get frustrated when they see things they need to progress available only for clearly outrageous prices sold by other players in game (don’t buy them).  Most players can’t buy them….. What’s the strategy here? <<< rhetorical question.  The result is all mid tier players will stall as the progression timeline gets increasingly longer.  Here’s the reality… the carrots at the top of the chain are DWs, Cursed Ws, Top Gems/Jewels.  All items are inflated because players want to sell high to ‘buy’ those items/carrots someone is offering at crazy ridiculous prices…. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Arthur said:

I will up the topic and give some more examples.

Royal gold ticket from 15 billion to 75 billion (inflation 500%)
Gran Kain Weapon from 30 billion to 90 billion (inflation 300%)
Kain Soul Cry 6 lv from 1 billion to 3 billion (inflation 300%)
Rune Stone from 60 million to 240 million (inflation 400%)
Greater Rune Stone from 1.3 billion to 5 billion (inflation 400%)
Elmore Cloak +7 from 40 bil to 120 billion (inflation 300%)

As you can see, the prices have increased for all the items necessary for the game.
These are very alarming numbers.
And we can only guess what will happen to the Economy in half a year more. 

Wich SV u play?? very cheap... Here in CHRONOS

Rune Stone 600-800kk each

Greater Rune Stone 13-15b

Ect ect....

I Saw in giran an alt/box dwarf seller ,with 4k + Rune Stone & 200+ Greater.. at those price.. that box are from same Hero in CHRONOS.. so prob AH items are from him too.. what can do staff about that????

• Thanks 1