Hyperinflation is a catastrophe ?

Arthur

the "hyperinflation" is not something new, been around for a few months now. Juji been warned about it multiple times, either by me or other L2 players.

Every day that passes more items became not tradable with the in game currency. This issue is mostly a NCWest issue and the fact that it's not being fixed is intended.

The reason why they are purposely ignoring it is to force players to use NCoin items as ingame currency. It's a stupid reason, and unfortunately it's causing RMT to rise and the fact you can only sell an item for a max of 999b is making some RMT transactions unbannable.

Just one more greedy thing made that turns out to be worst for NCSoft.

15 hours ago, Ambicija said:

You  like always - in dreams :) New items need? To make bigger gap between midle and top? NOT NEED ANY NEW ITEMS IN GAME NEXT 2-3 YEAR! 90% people who play now - not have event simple items...

And inflation = 118-121 LVL people with  AOE skills !!! +/- 120lvl in 1 hour farming 5-10b! And mostly its archers. 110-114 farming 300-700kk in 1h - feel the difference?

Again, I have no clue what you are talking about, and this isn't relevant to what I posted. 

On 12/29/2021 at 2:33 PM, Ambicija said:

Your clan mates making mistakes - because leader don't know game. First make dark weap, then limited - and no problems.

Lol man nice solution how we didnt think about it? but what if your weapon was already a +16r99 bloody and then became +14krishna with upgrade?You cant change a bloody krishna to something else and i w8 2 years for some dark weap stones but i wont pay 500b for 30 dark weap stones

On 12/29/2021 at 12:40 PM, Zorn said:

My clan mates want to upgrade their weapons to Limited, but they are facing difficulties to obtain Dark Weapon stones. Now the price of this item on the market it's just wow!
And we still don't get it why we have to pay 5 Forgotten Books for 1 skill, instead of 1 as it should be following the logic of the old fashion spell books.

Same with me and after 2 event that supposed to give Dark weapon stones we havent seen any of them  in the market.Lets hope for a new event or something  that will give stones.

By "hyperinflation", do you mean the price fixing by the wealthy and the lemmings who follow them? I mean that's the only real reason why prices are what they are on the servers. L2 isn't a normal economy, unless you consider cartels, monopolies, price gouging and other activities that would be criminal and punishable by law in the real world "normal."  😆