What does one do after hitting lvl 45 doing quests???

AIIheaven

Hi all, I am a lineage 2 returning player, after many years back from childhood, the game escalated to being way different.

I have no idea wether to grind or to quest, because apparantly same level mobs give 0.3% xp per, whilst quests give like 2-4 levels ever hour. 

I am lacking guidance in game, i have no idea what to do? A suggestion or two would be very nice from the community. :))

Have you done the quests for Alligator Isle yet ? I think 1 more lvl & you can get quests for Outlaw Forrest.

Just keep on killing mobs if you are all out of quests. You will get more quests soon enough.

Or just use some fortune pockets to get some instant xp.

6 hours ago, AIIheaven said:

Hi all, I am a lineage 2 returning player, after many years back from childhood, the game escalated to being way different.

I have no idea wether to grind or to quest, because apparantly same level mobs give 0.3% xp per, whilst quests give like 2-4 levels ever hour. 

I am lacking guidance in game, i have no idea what to do? A suggestion or two would be very nice from the community. :))

WB.....enjoy the game, don't be in a rush to lvl tbh....

Relative to Qs, sometimes if you don't kill some extra mobs while on the quest path, you will need to top up to the next lvl by killing more mobs.

If I remember correctly - Alligator Island in 40s / then up to mahems / then out to forsaken plains / up to devastated castle area / swamp of screams / WOA (you could go here early and forget SoS tbh) / ketra or selinos / death valley (giran) and then from 83 1/2 to 85 get someone to drag you in outside of dark village.....

Have fun....but enjoy field hunting when you can imo.....game tops out without money later...no balance and large player gaps.....even though you may have pvp'ed a long time ago...stick with pve...proper pvp is a pipedream

On 2/8/2018 at 12:21 PM, AIIheaven said:

if you have hurry, you could search for some RBs they give pretty well exp if you manage to kill it ;)

Archived