Adena bug / drops bug

classic

went to Storm Isle hunting ground and realized I was getting way less Adena I was in party, but my party is sitting in Aden so technically solo

why is my Adena drop 40k I left party went 120k per kill. Tried same thing in Isle of souls as soon as u join a party Adena drop is a third of what should be even Tho party in town or other hunting ground. 

If i remember correctly it should only effent adena/drop rate if the party is near u and getting xp.  plz fix the bug

9 hours ago, classic said:

went to Storm Isle hunting ground and realized I was getting way less Adena I was in party, but my party is sitting in Aden so technically solo

why is my Adena drop 40k I left party went 120k per kill. Tried same thing in Isle of souls as soon as u join a party Adena drop is a third of what should be even Tho party in town or other hunting ground. 

If i remember correctly it should only effent adena/drop rate if the party is near u and getting xp.  plz fix the bug

You have prestige? If someone from party doesn't have , then it affects all party members. 

They already fixed the bug. It should have never worked in the first place, that Adena was not impacted before, so they fixed it.

Means: members in party = Adena decreased if one member does not have Prestige or it is not next to you.
The fact that distance party bonus is applied should work also unless the party is literally on same spot :)

So next bug fix = everyone needs to be next to you for party bonus 🤗

Don't jinx it too much for something that already does not apply correctly 🤭

On 12/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, classic said:

Adena bonus now requires all toons be prestige and in distance now.

You can no longer prestige at distance and get max adena. 

Be happy the party bonus works that way.