Castle Siege

Yuki0

CASTLE SIEGES  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should clans still registered for castle sieges?

• No more registration for castle sieges, only for defending clans. (All clans can attack without registering )
    • Keep it as it is: Registration for castle castle siege, either attack or defend (only registered clans can attack)

I have been signing castles, for sieges as long as i can remember.
But the question should be , why do we need to ?
Because if you forget to sign, you cant cast any castle and you loose xp when you die.
isn't it better and more fun to keep the element of surprise and not announce which castle you attack.
Registration should be only for defending clans.
Many time siege starts and ally or friends have forgotten to sign castles. And they just go on grinding, while they could have more fun doing sieges.
It could be something spontaneous, and decided to siege just before or during siege.
Ive seen just a couple of clans attacking castles, while it used to be so many more .
The bigger the sieges the more fun for people.
At the end we all grind to better ourselfs and level up.
Pvp and sieges are a big part of the game.

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2022 at 6:16 AM, Yuki0 said:

I have been signing castles, for sieges as long as i can remember.
But the question should be , why do we need to ?
Because if you forget to sign, you cant cast any castle and you loose xp when you die.
isn't it better and more fun to keep the element of surprise and not announce which castle you attack.
Registration should be only for defending clans.
Many time siege starts and ally or friends have forgotten to sign castles. And they just go on grinding, while they could have more fun doing sieges.
It could be something spontaneous, and decided to siege just before or during siege.
Ive seen just a couple of clans attacking castles, while it used to be so many more .
The bigger the sieges the more fun for people.
At the end we all grind to better ourselfs and level up.
Pvp and sieges are a big part of the game.

Hello clan leader....yes I like and agree with your idea and generally support you in all you do but the two people here that answered you made valid points regarding that it would matter perhaps if more people did participated.

There should be a fee for participating in siege, 100b for aden/giran/rune and 20b for others. That might make ppl play together in one  clan, and  stop the box clans, and it would be an adena sink. just remove the 24h time limit  and let any clan that wants to participate to register at any time while paying the fee.