Iss Spectral Dancer

Original_21

Hello everyone!

I'm new here with this class and I like it so far, so it will be my main.

What are the best option for my dual class and what are the best fit subclass/dualclass skills?
Also which ability points should i consider to max first?

Thanks all in advance!

Iss enchanters are versatile..they can wear all armors and fight with most weapons...so choosing a dualclass is very easy.

if you want to use same equip here some options:

-Wynn

-Tyrr

-Tank

-Healer

-can be even feoh but in robe iss have kinda weak defence

Even if you are spectral dancer, most powerful among enchanters, ISS cant deal damage like a dd, not even close....so you should maximize defence and HP.

@Pleistoros thanks for your response.

Because of

Even if you are spectral dancer, most powerful among enchanters, ISS cant deal damage like a dd, not even close....so you should maximize defense and HP.

i have choose to make a tank dualclass.

I think is the best option so i can maximize the defense and the hp.

What are you think about Sigiel Eva's Templar or Sigiel Shillien Knight?

10 hours ago, Original_21 said:

@Pleistoros thanks for your response.

Because of

i have choose to make a tank dualclass.

I think is the best option so i can maximize the defense and the hp.

What are you think about Sigiel Eva's Templar or Sigiel Shillien Knight?

Yeah, its a very good option. Im not an expert in knight class but from what I read on forum both tanks are good but the best tank atm is Siegel Evas Templar.

16 hours ago, ottnam said:

Im also fresh as Iss Spectral, If im planning to use Heavy + duals should what is the best dual class for me?

Also can some1 post some gear build which I should focus on? 

Thanks.

If you insist to use duals then Tyrr duelist, regarding gear you can see here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2380-tyrr-grand-kavathari-setup-need-help/?tab=comments#comment-17817

But...heavy and duals....why whould you do that? Im not saying its not good...but if you go on defence route go with 1h sword+sigil :)

Iss Spectral Dancer with 1h-sword and sigil?
It seems weird to me.. How to use Medusa debuff?

And as I can see, there is no sigil mastery on this class.

Also lose +20% damage on normal hit to mobs cause of dual weapon mastery that has.

Well, since I dont use medusa and I dont have it in the skill bar I didnt know you cant use it with 1h :D My bad, sry.  But also I cant find a situation when you have/need to use medusa...kinda useless skill(10 sec effect>>2 min reuse and the oponent cant be harmed coz it is in pietrify state).

Enchanters dont have sigil mastery but due to game mechanics when you equip sigil you get more pdef :).

Despite the fact I really see things black and white in this matter...its defensive(heavy+1h+sigil+all on defense) or offensive(light set+duals+all on offensive)...Iss dont rly do damage like a dd so forget those 20% , beter make a wynn and play duo...its faster, you can duo instances, its ..you can macro :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys wont create another topic...

Im a 99lvl Iss specrtal. What should I buy next, ATM have:

+7 Bless Apo Dualsword

+3 Seraph hv (full ele) set

+5 Frintezza Soul Neckl

+3 Orfen Soul Earrring

+3 Top grade resistance stun earrring

paulina rings

Thanks...

Have you got 300 attribute on your weapon and 2 SAs? If not, that would be a good starting point.

You can +4 your set with BEAR you get for free from doing instances like Balok, Octavis, Istina, Tauti, Ekimus.

Outlaw talisman is really good for not much adena. If you're on a budget, hellfire or desire are good to slowly purchase using Giant's Energy. You can play Oly to earn these or buy from CH. You can also earn marks of battle here to buy codex and enchant your skills to +5 or 6. 

Do you a brooch with any la vie end rose gems? For iss, pve, diamond and pearl pvp, tanzanite and obsidian. Lvl 1-3 is fairly reasonable. You can get some free ones through NPC Penny in town for completing faction quests.

Think about your play style, what you want to do and it is easier to advise you. Also knowing your budget. Hope that helps a bit.

1 hour ago, disp0sable said:

Have you got 300 attribute on your weapon and 2 SAs? If not, that would be a good starting point.

You can +4 your set with BEAR you get for free from doing instances like Balok, Octavis, Istina, Tauti, Ekimus.

Outlaw talisman is really good for not much adena. If you're on a budget, hellfire or desire are good to slowly purchase using Giant's Energy. You can play Oly to earn these or buy from CH. You can also earn marks of battle here to buy codex and enchant your skills to +5 or 6. 

Do you a brooch with any la vie end rose gems? For iss, pve, diamond and pearl pvp, tanzanite and obsidian. Lvl 1-3 is fairly reasonable. You can get some free ones through NPC Penny in town for completing faction quests.

Think about your play style, what you want to do and it is easier to advise you. Also knowing your budget. Hope that helps a bit.

Got 300 atri and 2SA'a.

Today bought QA Soul Ring and Ring Of Creation so i think im done for now with jewelery.

So now probably will focus on talismans... Outlaw looks pretty good.

Alredy have all items from penny.

For now im playin mostly in duo with my friend tyrr GK. Budget is low but workin on it as much as I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 19/8/2018 at 12:20 AM, ottnam said:

Hey guys wont create another topic...

Im a 99lvl Iss specrtal. What should I buy next, ATM have:

+7 Bless Apo Dualsword

+3 Seraph hv (full ele) set

+5 Frintezza Soul Neckl

+3 Orfen Soul Earrring

+3 Top grade resistance stun earrring

paulina rings

Thanks...