3 things that could make a better game

How about 1 mechanic as a clan leader I only been asking for 17 years?

Last login in time of a member?  When clans were over 160 people that was a nightmare to manage but even at 70 its hard sometimes.  You can see on your friend list last time they logged on why can't you see in clan?

Also clan leader and officers should be able to see where any one login into clan is located; even if it was just the general area they login would be helpful especially if they get pked or killed in a war.

Finally bring back quests and more raids that normal people can actually do?  I mean raids in Aden are nice, but field raids needing 1050 hits in 15 seconds to even start to do?  Who thought that was a good mechanic? lol

• Like 1

I am in for bringing back quests, random quests/ faction, also option to choose your reward depending what you need.

This boxes opening  📦, instance/ colection needs  some refreshing with  somthing new, they are .......Olympics box opening you can click to open or macro opening ........life is just like a box of chocolates you never know what you get.... well you are not getting smart that is for sure . 

On 1/8/2022 at 12:39 PM, CrossEyedMary said:

1- Remove auto buffs char animation
2- Show in stats window p/m atk critical dmg and p/m skill critical dmg values
3- Someway to show clan leader who starts a war

kdav3r out

I reduced the number  of clan members  to 14, I always had war with  some strange clan that I did not even fund members  logged in the server.  People ar probably making clans and selling them, I see a lot of announcements on hero chat "buying clan"