Live Server Maintenance: January 12, 2022

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Figure Fighters Event will start for four weeks. Details are available here.
  • 0 Adena Winter Supplies Bundle will be available in the L2 Store for two weeks. Details are available here.
  • Dragon Slayer Promotion will start for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • Holiday Server Boosts event will end. 
  • Rim Kamaloka event will end.
  • Matchstick Sisters event will end.
  • Holiday Mystery Boxes in the L2 Store will no longer be available.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

then don't complain about in-game item prices!

Never complain & Even in a Game , Ncoin always low price and ítems higer evryday so.... Time to sell high Ncoins to ítems go low ? Prob work cheers

PD: ppl who is waiting to write someting about "offerts/demand" Please abstain from reply me because I am not interested Ty love ALL!!!

39 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Figure Fighters Event will start for four weeks. Details are available here.
  • 0 Adena Winter Supplies Bundle will be available in the L2 Store for two weeks. Details are available here.
  • Dragon Slayer Promotion will start for three weeks. Details are available here.
  • Holiday Server Boosts event will end. 
  • Rim Kamaloka event will end.
  • Matchstick Sisters event will end.
  • Holiday Mystery Boxes in the L2 Store will no longer be available.

5 hour buff bundles a day? you and your team realizes it takes 24 hours for 1% of exp or less, right?

20 hours ago, Hime said:

Potions have no timer, however on the details page it is mentioned:

Any unused Winter Supply Package items will be removed from players’ inventories on January 26.

I assume that they will be deleted, however it would be better to have timer on ALL expiring items. Otherwise it's just confusing.

@Juji@Hime

Could you please update us with these info?

Timer on Winter Supply Package items - Why there is no timer when they are gonna be deleted? Or are they even gonna be deleted?
Aegis Weapon - What is that? Could you provide any more info?

Or should each player place an individual ticket and let the support do the work?

21 hours ago, nikanji said:

Potions have no timer, however on the details page it is mentioned:

I assume that they will be deleted, however it would be better to have timer on ALL expiring items. Otherwise it's just confusing.

This forum is for live servers. The date you posted was clearly listed under the Classic bundles. The L2 store has no date listed at all.
Please post Classic stuff in the appropriate forum.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/figure-fighters-event

The event prophecy piece is just 100% miserable...made the 18 quest for 18 prophecy parts, u change each of them x5kk = 90kk then u get near 5-7 chest reward and get finally 3 ear...I waste 90kk adena & time to get 3 miserable ear? 

0% chance to get something...bcs I imagine even to get a r110 weapon the chance will be 0'0001% and not even think about the big rewards...serious, the event is just miserable...even for a newbie trying to make few adena bcs they can't, is a totally lose lose situation, at least made the bleeping change for free or for few adenas not for 5kk each...I pay 90kk & 18 quest to get 3 ear lol 

• Like 1

We can start a new post to share event luck rates, to help among players. For me is expensive too. I don t decide if i ll do or not.  I ve only trade one prophecy piece and i ve get a buff, to expensive for me but if the rate for armor/weapons or good stuffs are good maybe i ll try more trades.

9 minutes ago, Kale said:

We can start a new post to share event luck rates, to help among players. For me is expensive too. I don t decide if i ll do or not.  I ve only trade one prophecy piece and i ve get a buff, to expensive for me but if the rate for armor/weapons or good stuffs are good maybe i ll try more trades.

I am afraid  even if they say the rates (that is  not going to happen) it will not help even for 50% success rate you can still fail a lot. 

On 1/12/2022 at 2:17 AM, Hime said:

Dragon Slayer Promotion will start for three weeks. Details are available here.

@Hime@Juji@Sunshine@LIME

Why does promotion have Crystal of Dawn not as a more common reward on the reward list? It shares the ranks (and is actually above) with items like Talisman of Insanity, Dragon Weapon Box, Gran Kain EWR. This while the Crystal of Dawn is the most demanded resource on the server. Every player needs 250 of them and from what I see my clan obtaining from Primeval Isle daily you need a whole clan farming PI 3 hours a day for 10 years to even get close to having enough for ONE player.

Once again you guys are completely out of touch with the servers, the demand of items and the balance of power.