Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: January 12, 2022


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

@Hime@Juji@Sunshine@LIME

Why does promotion have Crystal of Dawn not as a more common reward on the reward list? It shares the ranks (and is actually above) with items like Talisman of Insanity, Dragon Weapon Box, Gran Kain EWR. This while the Crystal of Dawn is the most demanded resource on the server. Every player needs 250 of them and from what I see my clan obtaining from Primeval Isle daily you need a whole clan farming PI 3 hours a day for 10 years to even get close to having enough for ONE player.

Once again you guys are completely out of touch with the servers, the demand of items and the balance of power.

opening loot boxes in the current event is a major fail

Yes they need to do an event where Elcyum, Crystal of Dawn, Bloody/Dark stones etc can be obtained easily and cheaply, but trying to get CoD off the current event is a major fail. If you don't like enchanting and the rewards that gives, you 're better off selling the boxes at 600m+ and buying CoD with the money than opening the boxes.

 

@JujiWhen are you going to tell us what those Aegis weapons are, upgrade paths, stats etc ... seriously can't take 3 days to copy/paste a table

Link to post
Share on other sites

All Mysterious Dragon Slayer weapons need to be enchanted to at least +7 and a maximum of +24 to be exchanged for its reward.

It does not exist on live server , you can enchant to +24, and Aegis is for +25, also some items have in description ( the items can be bought from enishad shop) 

25

Bloodthirsty Aegis Weapon Coupon

Your choice of 1 Bloodthirsty Aegis Weapon. Please contact CS to make the 

It is a mistake probably from other server. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you expect from employees that they write news and copy/paste forum posts ALWAYS with typo mistakes and they don't provide us with the correct information of each item(s)?

Their job is to introduce p2w events and instant logout from forums. Then all they want is the money to arrive in their bank account. Like 2 days ago when the new dragon event went live, players selling a lot of chests, which means that they've spent more than 600-700 dollars (each person).

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

What do you expect from employees that they write news and copy/paste forum posts ALWAYS with typo mistakes and they don't provide us with the correct information of each item(s)?

Their job is to introduce p2w events and instant logout from forums. Then all they want is the money to arrive in their bank account. Like 2 days ago when the new dragon event went live, players selling a lot of chests, which means that they've spent more than 600-700 dollars (each person).

 

It's enough to make ya sick! Just when ya thought P2W couldn't get any worse that it already was... ENTER the DRAGON WEAPON EVENT!! The state of the game economy is really gonna be fk'd up now and us lowbies will fall even further by the wayside. They can stick their Dragon Weapons where the sun don't shine!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

It's enough to make ya sick! Just when ya thought P2W couldn't get any worse that it already was... ENTER the DRAGON WEAPON EVENT!! The state of the game economy is really gonna be fk'd up now and us lowbies will fall even further by the wayside. They can stick their Dragon Weapons where the sun don't shine!!!

The  event is actually good for the economy. We need high end weapons, this event injects them into the economy. Prices for those items (Dragon Weps, Claws etc) have already started fallen, which is what players have been asking for years.

As to the whining, this game went P2W 10 years ago, if it still hasn't sunk in I don't know how to help you

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mete said:

The  event is actually good for the economy. We need high end weapons, this event injects them into the economy. Prices for those items (Dragon Weps, Claws etc) have already started fallen, which is what players have been asking for years.

As to the whining, this game went P2W 10 years ago, if it still hasn't sunk in I don't know how to help you

I suppose you have a tril sitting in your inventory to spend on a DW. 99% of the server doesn't have close to that amount of adena. Once again, this event caters to only those who have deep pockets. Oh, and btw... I've been playing official since Oct. 2005.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

I suppose you have a tril sitting in your inventory to spend on a DW. 99% of the server doesn't have close to that amount of adena. Once again, this event caters to only those who have deep pockets. Oh, and btw... I've been playing official since Oct. 2005.

with the exception of bows and possibly cutters (Death Knights), stage ones will be in the 500 bill range the way the event is going. On Chronos they are already selling stage 1s for under that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mete said:

with the exception of bows and possibly cutters (Death Knights), stage ones will be in the 500 bill range the way the event is going. On Chronos they are already selling stage 1s for under that.

Figures, I spent 280b for a +14 Limited Retri 3 weeks ago and now I'm poor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Figures, I spent 280b for a +14 Limited Retri 3 weeks ago and now I'm poor.

This is how the events work, you make money in 1 event and then you spend them for 1 item you want, and when the next event comes you do not have any money left so you have to buy NCOINS for the next item, I always try to  save some  money for the next event.

Some people know what is the next event so they can control the market this way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...