Valakas Neclace and antharas doll

k0kos

I believe that many players here have the same problem with me,as i try to make a decicion what char make to play in this server,i am now in my main char WITHOUT valakas nec and Antharas doll.We PAY and pay to have a better game style,and stil we cant share items like those or malisha or Boost scrolls,This is UNFAIR to a regular gamer which can pay a small amount of money.So please,think about make those critical items shared,its unfair especially Valakas and Antharas doll.

• Like 5

This has been a thing which bothers me alot since back from when Valakas necklaces was given in classic servers . 
In my opinion if you managed to get those items on a char in your account you should be able to freely share them within that account.. you have earned them.
Its a bit restricting for new players to fully enjoy and explore all the classes untill they find the one they like the most and put all their gathered gear on it.

Well this is a major issue which has not been resolved up until now. There is no reason that you can not transfer your items between the account. Hopefully they will revoke this system, as it does not server any purpose, its just an obstacle to players with out any means to for them to overcome it.

On 1/13/2022 at 1:17 PM, k0kos said:

We PAY and pay to have a better game style

You pay and that's exactly what NC needs. They don't care about your opinion, they don't care if you cannot share items or if the gameplay is bad. They only care about your money, nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At least if you dont do that and you and you believe that the incomes drop with that,put the Change Class Ticket,at least this is the most fair that y can do for us.

So many days no response,and on support you tell me to write here and still is like i talk to a wall alone...

On 1/15/2022 at 5:17 PM, TheBuffer said:

You pay and that's exactly what NC needs. They don't care about your opinion, they don't care if you cannot share items or if the gameplay is bad. They only care about your money, nothing else.

Yep. Maybe one day UNICEF will get into the gaming business but until then be prepared to shell out $$$. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 8:17 AM, k0kos said:

I believe that many players here have the same problem with me,as i try to make a decicion what char make to play in this server,i am now in my main char WITHOUT valakas nec and Antharas doll.We PAY and pay to have a better game style,and stil we cant share items like those or malisha or Boost scrolls,This is UNFAIR to a regular gamer which can pay a small amount of money.So please,think about make those critical items shared,its unfair especially Valakas and Antharas doll.

@Juji@Hime can you at least reply ?

• Like 1

Camo @Juji @Hime @Sunshine !!!!

We need a solution to this problem, since we can't get the farm kit on more than one character on the same account, you have to at least unlock the valakas necklace and the antharas dolls to be tradable by the dimensional trader. There's no point in blocking this if almost every other item in the game can be passed between characters on the same account.
They are forcing players to stick to a single character, without giving them the right to test and choose the class/race that suits them best!
I see the disregard with the players for not even answering the topic with some kind of solution. Things like that show the NcSoft team's lack of commitment to their players!

• Like 1

I trully believe they should make the 30 days log achievement rewards to stay for each new character, so all cna get Antharas doll and C grade gear, i don't need them cuz im alreayd playign with my main chars, but i know many many people who really need this, specially new players.

Is totaly stupid. When you can gain something and is imprind and it says 1 per account should be able to transfer in the account.  dolls scrolls tickets everything should be movable. Maybe is a good idea to have a bigger wharehouse and to be account wharehouse and everything could be moved like that

On 1/13/2022 at 1:17 PM, k0kos said:

I'm a returned player also and i changed my main because i needed a fresh  start ! Im realy angry about valakas neck too because i cant transfer it on my new main ! I hope they gonna see your post and do somthing ! Many players wanna come back and play but they dont want a new account because old main have some gear-stones that cant be trade ,  only with dimensional ! SO..... NCSOFT DO SOMTHING WITH THE VALAKAS NECK AT LEAST! 

On 2/21/2022 at 2:19 AM, LosBandoleros said:

Make Valakas necklace and Antharas doll tradeable between characters in same account. Useful items for farm/pvp and we need it. Please be nice GameMaster and make it happen

Thanks GM to give us chance now with Vanguard support free kit to receive Valakas Necklace and Antharas Doll :)