... About collection

MeddlingMageGR

2 hours ago, Mete said:

in a universe where 3+2 = 15, sure

Read carefully smart guy. Proof of Legend gives 5% when registering in collection. It is written on the Proof. But collection gives 3% when Proof of Legend is registered. So we have 5% from the Proof and 3% from collection.

For the second spot, Collection gives 2% and the Proof itself  5%. 

Make the math and tell me the result. 

4 hours ago, Spirit said:

No, you get 5% in everything.

Why 5? Did you read what Proof?

59 minutes ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Read carefully smart guy. Proof of Legend gives 5% when registering in collection. It is written on the Proof. But collection gives 3% when Proof of Legend is registered. So we have 5% from the Proof and 3% from collection.

For the second spot, Collection gives 2% and the Proof itself  5%. 

Make the math and tell me the result. 

Why 5? Did you read what Proof?

nope, that's not how collection works. The item disappears, you don't have proof of legend anymore, the description states the max you can get (5% aka 3%+2%) IF you add it to collection

4 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

I know that. Didn't ask for that ..

Well a lot of people in the game where asking if it is permanent, this also make people buy this items on a bigger price if they think it is permenent, it is only a timed +5% item not really imported. 

If you did not understand it gives 5% ( 2% +3%) maby you did not see the expiration date.

When you register a weapon or armor in colection you do not get the atribute of the item, you  only get what the description in the colection says.