IS a bug or is a "feature" ? LUC dropping during enchant

UmpaArmy

That's normal... if you look correctly, you will notice that all your stats are droping by 6 numbers.

That's because you are trying to enchant the Dragon Rind Leather Shirt you're currently wearing. During the enchant process the shirt is automaticaly unequipped/equipped.

20 minutes ago, Dawe said:

That's normal... if you look correctly, you will notice that all your stats are droping by 6 numbers.

That's because you are trying to enchant the Dragon Rind Leather Shirt you're currently wearing. During the enchant process the shirt is automaticaly unequipped/equipped.

No is not normal i have +5 dragon shirt on me  and I'm enchanting another one from my inventory

35 minutes ago, UmpaArmy said:

No is not normal i have +5 dragon shirt on me  and I'm enchanting another one from my inventory

all your stats that are affected by the shirt are changing, so I think it's far more likely you dragged the wrong shirt to the shortcut bar, than some major ncwest conspirancy to ruin your enchanting

7 hours ago, Mete said:

all your stats that are affected by the shirt are changing, so I think it's far more likely you dragged the wrong shirt to the shortcut bar, than some major ncwest conspirancy to ruin your enchanting

That has logic (are you blind the + 5 shirt is equipped and enchant remains +5 in the video on the equipped shit even if the other one goes to 0 ) God forbitten that Nc$oft **** 's something up on their server  "free" of bugs and exploits .

Look on the inventory shirt in the first seconds that goes +1 .

7 hours ago, UmpaArmy said:

That has logic (are you blind the + 5 shirt is equipped and enchant remains +5 in the video on the equipped shit even if the other one goes to 0 ) God forbitten that Nc$oft **** 's something up on their server  "free" of bugs and exploits .

Look on the inventory shirt in the first seconds that goes +1 .

Yes  I also noticed the equip +5 shirt does not move, so maby enchanting a dragon shirt it does the standard removal of the one equipped one and put it back, but I think it does that afther the enchant fails so it doesn't efect the success rate.

On 1/16/2022 at 2:47 AM, Mitzza said:

Yes  I also noticed the equip +5 shirt does not move, so maby enchanting a dragon shirt it does the standard removal of the one equipped one and put it back, but I think it does that afther the enchant fails so it doesn't efect the success rate.

maybe all the luck bonusses are being applied AFTER the pass/fail is decided, could be why enchanting got so bad.  could be a seriouse bug you found

On 1/22/2022 at 11:29 AM, Ballkain said:

maybe all the luck bonusses are being applied AFTER the pass/fail is decided, could be why enchanting got so bad.  could be a seriouse bug you found

Its many years like this. People event don care.

For enchanting I'm using +10 dragon shirt. But if im enchanting other dragon shirt - stats changing

On 1/26/2022 at 2:40 PM, Ambicija said:

Its many years like this. People event don care.

For enchanting I'm using +10 dragon shirt. But if im enchanting other dragon shirt - stats changing

I do care after i used 1000 + enchants on a dragon shirt and i still have it +4  (i was enchanting with 105 luck from +4 to +5 (99 after drop) ).

Just because people with 120 luck don't give a crap about this doesn't make it normal for all other people.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

its just a bug, and the enchant is already done before the luck drop so  u had ur max luc during the enchant process

Is just your assumption , you have no way of knowing that , (people already stated that shirt gets removed if it is on you),  why you assume that enchant happens before  and that is not just animation that is slow ? why the change ? what is the reason for it ? how come i have failed to make a shirt +5 with more than 1000+ enchants ?

On 1/30/2022 at 8:12 AM, UmpaArmy said:

I do care after i used 1000 + enchants on a dragon shirt and i still have it +4  (i was enchanting with 105 luck from +4 to +5 (99 after drop) ).

Just because people with 120 luck don't give a crap about this doesn't make it normal for all other people.

... what I can say... Now need to have luck minimum 120-130. 105.... its nothing aprox no difference from 55...

and most important part for dragon shirt +5 in middle need 900 scrolls. its variate +/- ~300. My best result was +5 wit 7 scrolls and most bad result  +5  with 1300 scrolls.

23 hours ago, Ambicija said:

... what I can say... Now need to have luck minimum 120-130. 105.... its nothing aprox no difference from 55...

and most important part for dragon shirt +5 in middle need 900 scrolls. its variate +/- ~300. My best result was +5 wit 7 scrolls and most bad result  +5  with 1300 scrolls.

U are saying 55 luc and 105 luc are the same odds to proc lady luck? Lol... 

U love spewing incorrect information.

Im still waiting on this video of u 1 shotting wastelands at 112 as a dagger. 

Also, please show us your supppsed +10 shirt when u do :)