Craft -compine a lvl 4 ruby

Toooldforthis

Well here is my little story i tried to craft -compine a lvl 4 ruby and i thought i would be able even to try for  a lvl 5  at least once if i was lucky.After wasting 35000  ether  and you know you cant collect them easily and after many many ruby lvl 1  and  30 min the result was 0.Can you plz explain to me where is the 18% you say is the success to compine lvl 3 ruby to lvl 4?Because i tried more than 20 times to compine lvl 3 ruby and nothing.Maybe its 0.0018 % and it says 18% by mistake?Anyone else tried with success???

18% chance means every time you click you roughly have 1 chance to succeed and 4 chances to fail. And there is no "memory" in the system, each click is unique. You can click 1000 times and fail every time, you can click once and succeed.  That's a general point, and I am just making it because most people don't understand probability. There is no mathematical reason for you to definitely succeed if you try 5-10 or 20 times just because it says 18% chance. If you look at it rationally, the odds are stacked heavily against you.

Now, the bright side is people have wasted hundreds  of Gem Energies trying to upgrade jewels, that's why they are so expensive in the market, you just wasted ether. But as a general rule of thumb, gem energies are he better way to go. To get those 20 lvl 3 rubies, you definitely "lost" many lvl1 and lvl 2s

3 hours ago, PimpMyBow said:

Ermm.. I can use gem energy on lvl 4 gem to try and make it to lvl 5? I don't need same lvl of gem? Where is this explained in game?

Yes you can use gem energy on lvl4 gem and if it succeed it goes lvl5, if it fails it goes lvl1. 

People mostly try to combine 2x lvl4 in order to get lvl5 because if you use 2x of the same lvl and the compound fails, you get the 1x lvl4 back.  

On 1/17/2022 at 4:46 PM, Dawe said:

On the description for the Gem Energy item?

Well, if we start believing what the description says on items then I wouldn't have wasted billions on attribute artifacts that dont stack.

So If I use a gem energy on lvl 4 and it fails I get lvl 1 ruby? :(

1 hour ago, PimpMyBow said:

Well, if we start believing what the description says on items then I wouldn't have wasted billions on attribute artifacts that dont stack.

So If I use a gem energy on lvl 4 and it fails I get lvl 1 ruby? :(

Yes if the lvl4 fails with gem energy you will get ruby lvl1.

I was lucky on the 6th try i managed to craft ruby lvl4.

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2022 at 6:43 AM, Toooldforthis said:

Well here is my little story i tried to craft -compine a lvl 4 ruby and i thought i would be able even to try for  a lvl 5  at least once if i was lucky.After wasting 35000  ether  and you know you cant collect them easily and after many many ruby lvl 1  and  30 min the result was 0.Can you plz explain to me where is the 18% you say is the success to compine lvl 3 ruby to lvl 4?Because i tried more than 20 times to compine lvl 3 ruby and nothing.Maybe its 0.0018 % and it says 18% by mistake?Anyone else tried with success???

i managed to make lvl 5 ruby  once through craft :D