Live Server Maintenance: January 19, 2022

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Routine server updates and modifications.
  • Steel Guild Event will start for 2 weeks! Details are available here.
  • Figure Fighters Event will continue for 3 weeks.
  • 0 Adena Winter Supplies Bundle will be available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • Dragon Slayer Promotion will continue 2 weeks.
  • Holiday Mystery Boxes will be removed from players' inventories.
  • Like 3

@Juji @Hime
Been 1 week since the Dragon Slayer event is up and you guys never told us what the hell is your top prize! (the +25 reward)
In the past you been doing very incredible dumb stupid things, but open to possible liabilities for such stupid thing like actually post what is the possible reward is by far the top of all of you did in the recent past. (then again, been a few so maybe i'm wrong)

• Like 1

I hate the customer service of this garbage game, they take the time to join your tickets but not to solve the problem and they keep you like this for hours, when it's time to restore they tell you to log out and then you better wait until the next day because they will not serve you. hdp

lf explanation of the opening times of the store. they are confusing

Steel Guild Secret Shop

The Steel Guild Secret Shop opens its doors every day from 20:00 to 23:59 (4 hours) for the duration of the event. The reward you receive will be random when you exchange your Steel Guild Secret Keys. The rewards ranked at 1-Star, 2-Star, and 3-Star, with 3-Star being the highest type of reward which rotates daily!

Steel Guild Secret Shop

The Steel Guild Secret Shop opens its doors three times a day for the duration of the event for 30 minutes. Exchange your Steel Guild’s Secret Keys during the server times the shop is available. The times the Secret Shop is open are:

Server Time

11:00 – 11:30

12:00 – 12:30

(January 19 only)

14:00 – 14:30

19:00 – 19:30

1 hour ago, Larithra said:

lf explanation of the opening times of the store. they are confusing

Steel Guild Secret Shop

The Steel Guild Secret Shop opens its doors every day from 20:00 to 23:59 (4 hours) for the duration of the event. The reward you receive will be random when you exchange your Steel Guild Secret Keys. The rewards ranked at 1-Star, 2-Star, and 3-Star, with 3-Star being the highest type of reward which rotates daily!

Steel Guild Secret Shop

The Steel Guild Secret Shop opens its doors three times a day for the duration of the event for 30 minutes. Exchange your Steel Guild’s Secret Keys during the server times the shop is available. The times the Secret Shop is open are:

Server Time

11:00 – 11:30

12:00 – 12:30

(January 19 only)

14:00 – 14:30

19:00 – 19:30

The 4 hour secret shop is in live servers . The 30 minutes shop is in aden server. You messed it up. Read the news carefully 

6 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Yea, nice event if you have money or adena to throw away on it. Some of us don't. Interesting to see how many really serious gamblers we have in L2.

The event, after an initial investment, is pretty much self sustaining. That's what's good about it. It basically transfers much ingame wealth

Obviously if they ninja nerf it it will cease being self sustaining, and people will not participate.

3 hours ago, Mete said:

The event, after an initial investment, is pretty much self sustaining. That's what's good about it. It basically transfers much ingame wealth

Obviously if they ninja nerf it it will cease being self sustaining, and people will not participate.

How much is the initial investment? How much LUC do I need to make it worth my while? Any tips? There is nothing to do ingame. Everyone is playing the event.

12 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

How much is the initial investment? How much LUC do I need to make it worth my while? Any tips? There is nothing to do ingame. Everyone is playing the event.

I did 2 4800 packs (you need the giants scrolls). I go up to +15 with ~102 luck, past +15 I go church for 112 luck total (obviously with red enchant homu up)

50 slayers, get as many as go to +15 then hit them with giants. Sell the +16s/claws  anything over that hit with giants again.

I 've made a +10 set for myself and sold another for 1.2 tril. A few (more than 10) claws, 1 stage 2 for myself, a few level 5 jewels that sold through AH, and 2 stage 1s for sale. With the profits from the +16s/claws I buy scrolls and go again. 1 claw sold at 90 billion ("cheap") I can buy ~ 1200 enchant scrolls and start over.

NCSOFT please at least read this post. You're hunting grounds are majorly packed. People have to look for 30 min to 1 hr to get a spot in you're zones.  This for one, needs to be changed. Secondly, besides the clan quests on the keys, good luck getting a spot in those zones that you have set up. Thank you for  your Instances, expand your zones on mobs or give more instances.

There seems to be a problem with the event on Live servers; either the event page is wrong or the server setting is wrong.

There should be a 4 hour window ( 20:00 - 23:59 ) when the event is active. But 1h after it started, it's already "OFF" again.
Also, there was no mention of a cap on lv 3 prizes - where was this explained ?
And to top it off, the instance zones are packed full and there's no way for everyone to farm there as most ppl have couple of hours in a day they can play.

Seriously, the event seemed OK, but this is just stupid ....

FIX IT !!!!  @Juji@Hime

So this box does not give 1B? I have not opened them .

1 Billion Adena Pack

It was strange big prize  5 B , and 2 stars 1 B , but this is what the description says ,  also adena in box? Now people will sell 1B box for 500 mil