Forums

Thank you for good events this year

Acsa

Since everyone on this forum only complains about what is bad, we should also point out the good things and thank for the nice events that we currently have on 2022, we appreciate you listened to the people and took time to start the year with the right step.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Well, i agree.

2022 started well. Dragon Slayer Enchant Event gave a lot of items (and dw) to players and today was the first day of the new Steel Guild Key event and all 3-Star rewards have been earned by players. Keep it up @Hime @Juji .

As long as people are sure that their money actually worth something and they DO get items, they gonna spend more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

You enjoyed the event for one cycle. Now its Bot event. All gone in less then 1 sec! :D

Thank you NCSoft.

Next cycle (2nd) is tomorrow, same hour as today 20:00 to 23:59 (4 hours)  

On 1/19/2022 at 2:11 PM, Acsa said:

Since everyone on this forum only complains about what is bad, we should also point out the good things and thank for the nice events that we currently have on 2022, we appreciate you listened to the people and took time to start the year with the right step.

In 30 years of gaming this current event is hands down the worst I have ever seen.  From the false advertising to needless turn in time frames, to not meeting time zone standards, to the fact you have to spam click and hope you get some reward (last turn in I didn't know what was going on and it only lasted a few minutes which I barely got anything).

These responses are NOT just opinions or people trying to be negative. They are stating core facts that OTHER companies even Indie and P2W and notoriously bad companies don't even do this.

I mean seriously what's next?  Events where only 4 people win and they are required to have made 2 or more purchases during the event?  This even is a self destructive nightmare with NO BENEFIT to the company and ONLY NEGATIVE aspects.

I didn't think it would even be possible to fail this hard.

• Like 1