Steel Guild Event - bug / exploit

Draecke

Next cycle (2nd) is tomorrow same hour as today The Steel Guild Secret Shop opens its doors every day from 20:00 to 23:59 (4 hours)

What you saw 18 min ago was finish of 1st cycle if items were still pending to be claimed for the 4 hours that were available. 

• Like 1

no after the first ended there was a timer that showed it would open again at my 1am CET and that had a new item list which then closed near instantly

it will be very clear when it happens again today, for starters if it shows a different 3 Star item list we know for a fact something is going very wrong

yesterday we could participate at 3 Star item list 1, atm it shows blocked out & completed 3 Star item list 2 so if today item list 2 isn't available this event is fubar.

57 minutes ago, Draecke said:

no after the first ended there was a timer that showed it would open again at my 1am CET and that had a new item list which then closed near instantly

it will be very clear when it happens again today, for starters if it shows a different 3 Star item list we know for a fact something is going very wrong

yesterday we could participate at 3 Star item list 1, atm it shows blocked out & completed 3 Star item list 2 so if today item list 2 isn't available this event is fubar.

1AM Cet was the end of the event, it never opened. It said "preparing" until the new items for day 2 populated.

• Like 1

From my understanding and after reading again the info of event ,the 3star awards sets have a daily rotation meaning they would change everyday like is listed and not in the same day after the previous set is claimed.Need to see if today the 1star and 2 star  are also reseted or the ones claimed already count

hence what I say is that today we should see then 3 Star item list 2 available as if not and it gets skipped something is borked period

and 3rd party tools like clickers should be auto ban for these type of events as that's the only way thousands of rewards can be drained out of the server in a matter of seconds, anyone arguing that that is a non issue is pro cheating/exploiting - this is very important to have that dealt with sooner then later as in the near by future we get the same logic on the new crafting interface which will be based on NCoins/Einhassad coins aka paid for items!!

@Juji best you take notes here or at least get yourself informed on what's coming from Korea

• Like 1

top rewards were given out that fast which ends the event so yeah..

but as it was indeed 3 Star rewards list 2 I have to admit it's not bugged and there was a noticeable delay in clicking for the rewards I take back my negative initial feedback and looking forward to tomorrows

3 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Didn't even last 5 minutes this time!! WTF!!

Well i use 120 keys today all vía "cliking"

120 me , 120 other , 130 other ect ect...

there is a limit of items in the event (they are not infinite) and there are many people logging in or coming back for these events thats really good.. that why the event ends really quiclky.

23 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Juji @Hime nice event for 3rd party soft users u made, all rewards gone in 0.01 second

no human players were able to participate,  hope u guys auto ban ppl who do that else delete the game already or fire ur GM staff

Do you have any proof to show us what kind of program you are talking about?

I don't see any other way to do it except manually. 

Macro doesnt work also for the event.

Yes this event is an absolute disgrace.  I could not list a single company out of 1,000's that does a worse job at literally everything.  NCSoft dares it's customers to quit and spits in their face on a regular basis.  It's a shame the industry is so bad that recently released games don't even function so there isn't much available on the market.

While this is  a major failure by the company that in OTHER companies would have been fixed immediately it's also the communities fault.  Anyone paying for this game is STILL giving the company a green light to never change or care.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lyfiasama said:

Well i use 120 keys today all vía "cliking"

120 me , 120 other , 130 other ect ect...

there is a limit of items in the event (they are not infinite) and there are many people logging in or coming back for these events thats really good.. that why the event ends really quiclky.

Do you have any proof to show us what kind of program you are talking about?

I don't see any other way to do it except manually. 

Macro doesnt work also for the event.

Do you really believe that?  I tried to start playing again, but all this event tells me if leave this sinking ship.  WHY should I ever play this game?  The ONLY positive thing I get out of it is more appreciation for OTHER game companies.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:09 PM, Draecke said:

@Juji @Hime nice event for 3rd party soft users u made, all rewards gone in 0.01 second

no human players were able to participate,  hope u guys auto ban ppl who do that else delete the game already or fire ur GM staff

Why u said 3rd party soft user , and not give us the name of player ??? Is because that Hero tyrr on CHRONOS who is spaming is your friend ??? "WTS 50 sets limited +10 light , robe , heavy.... Same guy who control market in CHRONOS almost win all on this event... But again GM don't move a finger... 

Yeah pretty sure he win legit way , he just press 100 click and win all the top ítems luckyiest guy on SV... /Facepalm

18 hours ago, Billz said:

Why u said 3rd party soft user , and not give us the name of player ??? Is because that Hero tyrr on CHRONOS who is spaming is your friend ??? "WTS 50 sets limited +10 light , robe , heavy.... Same guy who control market in CHRONOS almost win all on this event... But again GM don't move a finger... 

Yeah pretty sure he win legit way , he just press 100 click and win all the top ítems luckyiest guy on SV... /Facepalm

I think we all know who you're referring to. Damn kid.