Jump to content
Forums

Steel Guild Event 2-Star 1 Billion Reward Correction


Recommended Posts

@Hime @Juji

This is unacceptable for a company to perform bait and switch tactics on their players, promising one thing and then delivering another. This has been the current practice of NcSoft of just saying "sorry you lose". Yall should own up to your mistakes and give all of us compensation for the lack of quality assurance that went into this event.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Kimako said:

@Hime @Juji

This is unacceptable for a company to perform bait and switch tactics on their players, promising one thing and then delivering another. This has been the current practice of NcSoft of just saying "sorry you lose". Yall should own up to your mistakes and give all of us compensation for the lack of quality assurance that went into this event.

That is true, but isn't the history essentially using these same business practices for over an entire decade now?  I think the only entertainment is to see how low and egregious a company can be.

In the past companies have released P2W, Poor Content, Faulty Products, Gotchas's, No notice shut downs, and now NFT's.  I have all that, what I come here for is to look into the future on what the next scam will be.

Turns you can just ruin what are supposed to be beneficial events.  With things like applying high costs to RNG (prior event) which newer players often won't be able to afford or risk.  So I was like damn that's a pretty low blow.

But then, as usual the crystal ball appears!!!!!

And I am yet again going wow, limit the turn in period?

Then I actually looked at some of the items I was getting.......... lol.......... what? the event is over?  Blatant false advertising and not even adhering to basic event rules that cost the company nothing?

The only value here is to appreciate other horrible companies because relatively they are just not AS BAD. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 4thcoming said:

That is true, but isn't the history essentially using these same business practices for over an entire decade now?  I think the only entertainment is to see how low and egregious a company can be.

In the past companies have released P2W, Poor Content, Faulty Products, Gotchas's, No notice shut downs, and now NFT's.  I have all that, what I come here for is to look into the future on what the next scam will be.

Turns you can just ruin what are supposed to be beneficial events.  With things like applying high costs to RNG (prior event) which newer players often won't be able to afford or risk.  So I was like damn that's a pretty low blow.

But then, as usual the crystal ball appears!!!!!

And I am yet again going wow, limit the turn in period?

Then I actually looked at some of the items I was getting.......... lol.......... what? the event is over?  Blatant false advertising and not even adhering to basic event rules that cost the company nothing?

The only value here is to appreciate other horrible companies because relatively they are just not AS BAD. 

So much whining. It's a free event, if you don't like it, don't participate. Beyond that, if thousands of people do venirs to get 80 event items/day, OBVIOUSLY there's gonna be a lot of competition. Ultimately, it's just a free lottery you get free raffles for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mete said:

So much whining. It's a free event, if you don't like it, don't participate. Beyond that, if thousands of people do venirs to get 80 event items/day, OBVIOUSLY there's gonna be a lot of competition. Ultimately, it's just a free lottery you get free raffles for.

Just because you don't have any standards and can't stand up for yourself doesn't mean everyone will be that submissive.

Thankfully people are better than that or the world would be a much worse place.  This isn't even a controversy.  When the patch notes and timer say you have 4 HOURS to turn in event items a REASONABLE person would expect 4 hours to do so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mete said:

....if thousands of people do venirs to get 80 event items/day, OBVIOUSLY there's gonna be a lot of competition.....

What's it with the venirs? What am I missing here? I get the event items from xping and average about 30 per day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

What's it with the venirs? What am I missing here? I get the event items from xping and average about 30 per day.

People log their endless multi-bot accounts, they go to Faeron Village, NPC Ceri, they buy venir and start compounding. That's how you can complete easy and fast all the weekly clan missions to get both the Prophecy Pieces and Steel Keys to participate in the Steel Guild Shop event.

Also people who have more than 1 pc/laptop can log too many clients at the same time and participate in the event as long as it's active. More chances and more rewards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...