dragon weapon fraud??

Ballkain

The weapon clearly states, "damage on dragons +100%"  then when you equip it, it says again, "added damage to dragons +100%"

Neither of these are doing as they say.  

People are spending hundred/thousands of dollars on these items and they do NOT do as the description says.  Don't tell me it only works on normal swings, where is that stated?   This is fraud at it's finest, false advertising, fix the weapon!!!  My stomach is sick thinking about the way you scam unsuspecting players.  

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Ballkain said:

The weapon clearly states, "damage on dragons +100%"  then when you equip it, it says again, "added damage to dragons +100%"

People are spending hundred/thousands of dollars on these items and they do NOT do as the description says.  Don't tell me it only works on normal swings, where is that stated?   This is fraud at it's finest, false advertising, fix the weapon!!!  My stomach is sick thinking about the way you scam unsuspecting players.  

The Damage to Dragons only applies to monsters with a Dragon type icon and works with Normal Attacks.

skill4299.png

5 hours ago, Ballkain said:

I would be more than happy to take the weapon off your hands, free of charge of course 🙃

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2022 at 7:11 PM, Juji said:

The Damage to Dragons only applies to monsters with a Dragon type icon and works with Normal Attacks.

skill4299.png

So you mean that the weapon for those who use skill's is useless against dragons, is that what you're claiming!? A total scam, only some classes have the benefit of attacking dragons so do us a favor then remove weapons from circulation, as they are useless for cultivation!

• Haha 1

I'm pretty pissed about this, and it blows my mind to see the money people are blowing on this.  NO WERE IS IT STATED ONLY WORKS OR REGULAR SWINGS!@!!   THAT IS FRAUD!  FALSE ADVERTISING!  THE DIRTIEST OF MARKETING PLOYS AND THERE ARE LAWS AGAINS THIS BEHAVIOR.   @Juji I asked you to look into my ticket and I hear nothing from you or support.  Like buying a corvette to find out after it only drives in reverse, I dont want that!

2 hours ago, cats_can_fly_ said:

It's about time. I'm tired of seeing a oversized child throwing a tantrum. Dragon weapons have been around for years, so maybe you should have done your research.

again, if you aren't from the US, stop commenting, you do some research and look up fraud.  IDC what's been around for years, that just means they had time to fix it!  You want people to take someone's word over the actual printed description on the item, in 2 separate places, really?  Not every1 just puts up, im sorry.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Toooldforthis said:

I dont know about dmg to dragon i know that i bought for my feoh one valakas caster and dmg is worst that it was with my r110 +14 retri.... really wtf i payed so much adena and my toon hits worse than it was hitting mobs.

1st what type of feoh u are ...what augment dw has ...

1 hour ago, Toooldforthis said:

I dont know about dmg to dragon i know that i bought for my feoh one valakas caster and dmg is worst that it was with my r110 +14 retri.... really wtf i payed so much adena and my toon hits worse than it was hitting mobs.

I didn't pay as much as you, but I feel your pain.  I bought it specifically for the dragon damage and it doesn't work, weapon is completely useless to me now, such a scam.   I'm done with this company.  I even tried calling their Huston office and half the voice mail boxes aren't even set up, the 3 detailed messages I left weren't responded to.  As a dagger that would of been ideal to xp in dragon valley, but the damage is nonexistent.   

1 hour ago, Ballkain said:

I didn't pay as much as you, but I feel your pain.  I bought it specifically for the dragon damage and it doesn't work, weapon is completely useless to me now, such a scam.   I'm done with this company.  I even tried calling their Huston office and half the voice mail boxes aren't even set up, the 3 detailed messages I left weren't responded to.  As a dagger that would of been ideal to xp in dragon valley, but the damage is nonexistent.   

DV??? Last time I facecheck only 4 ppl top dagguers farming there all day with namea like (A-Y-Z).. I dunno how they are but insane gear DW stg 2/3 god jewels lvl 4/5 ect ect cause they 1-2 shots Mobs there... 

And that was like 5 month ago.. Checked ago 3 weeks and only them still there xping... On CHRONOS SV. Prob GM i assume cause they don't appear on ranking players.

So i noticed after the maint they "fixed" the DW  "as intended".
The new description clearly says "Normal atk dmg to dragons +100%"  :))))))
This makes it useless for most classes except evi, dread and maybe GK ?
So everything is taken care of now .... the NC Soft way !!!