Forums

Soulshots grade R in Live server

Corukero

Hello!

I'm new in L2 and I heard (in live server at least) that you don´t need to be a Dwarf anymore to create soulhots, is that right? I'm a Dagger Dark Elf and i don't know if I can even make my own Soulshots or How to make them.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 7:30 AM, Corukero said:

Hello!

I'm new in L2 and I heard (in live server at least) that you don´t need to be a Dwarf anymore to create soulhots, is that right? I'm a Dagger Dark Elf and i don't know if I can even make my own Soulshots or How to make them.

Thanks.

Check the tax rates in castles near to town, open map, and pass mouse over the castle near to the town you are. Look for a 5% tax rates, don t buy in towns with a 20% taxes. Cry R buy in Auction House in any town

On 1/22/2022 at 6:30 PM, Corukero said:

Hello!

Thanks.

soul shots can be made by every class.. but i think mysterious soul shots can only be made by Dwarves. they are weightless so it is better. based on experience (correct me if im wrong), regular ss and myst. ss are the same in dmg output the difference is the weight.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, Kale said:

Check the tax rates in castles near to town, open map, and pass mouse over the castle near to the town you are. Look for a 5% tax rates, don t buy in towns with a 20% taxes. Cry R buy in Auction House in any town

Go to Giran when is light, if not, then Oren when is light. They say there is 5% tax, but in reality there is 0%.

https://translate.yandex.com/translate?url=https%3A%2F%2Fl2central.info%2Fmain%2Farticles%2F535.html&lang=ru-en