Slow Topup to my legion Retailer offgamers.com (Malaysia Region ), NCSOFT please do something!!

SageLeoDoG

Dear NCSoft and Malaysia Region lineage2 players,

Letter of suggestions 

is been 4th days already we asians wish to buy ncoins from our retailer which is offgamers.com . I am so sorry that i couldnt go for other retailer because currently i can only do purhasing using cash deposit form to my retailer. 

So sad that NCsoft replied to me that my retailer is only physical stores. And yet Ncsoft keep replying messages in tiket which ask me for refund my money from retailer which is not possible to happens because retailer also has its own policy.

Therefore i wish ncsoft could have done better in restock because currently is under big event and my region here got a lot of customers waiting to buy and buying very fast in my retailer website and then  4th day is not unforgiveable..and yet ncsoft is giving me other retailer suggestion which is like ebay or other retailer which is not possible because i have limited budget and all my money has already gone for my current retailer already.

Regards,

SibuLeoDoG

The Green Dragon

what i hate about ncsoft is , my retailer is doing good for the sales and yet ncsoft underestimated and slow progress of restock.

I asked about this issue to my retailer which is offgamers.com , they said that ncsoft not yet replying any of the new stock.

You see? Retailers work so hard for sales and yet , ncsoft is doing nothing and just ignore this problem for so many days.

I want to ask, what is the problem with NCSOFT? having too much money that cannot finish to spend and become laziness?

Is that NCSOFT trying to reply to my retailer like this? or just keep on delay until we customers gone mad?

• 4 weeks later...