Number of players x Income for NcSoft

Casemonstro

Of course, NCSoft intends to profit from maintaining the server.

Everyone knows that given the attention being paid to Classic, players are leaving.

We want the server to continue, but let's point out some problems, all directly related to the game:

Classic is lacking everything that the Classic game had;

Where are the pets? They've existed since L1, L2, all chronicles, but in classic L2 they don't exist?

The map has been through a process of destruction; features are added for the other versions of the game that share the same map, yet, they aren't active or even remotely functional within the Classic servers, leading to empty villages, grind areas lacking NPCs, etc.. etc... 

I'm going to be very clear here, and I do this in order to save the Classic l2 server. NCSoft wants players, they want active people playing, they want fair and decent events, so Staff, make simple changes, starting with:
* Staff with an attitude of humility and dialogue with the players;
* True Classic L2; fix the map, add old features, etc.
* Quests; all of them currently lacking in substance or real designed effect compared to other versions of the game; boils down to a pointless grind at some point.
* Pets
* Active scenarios
* No bots on the server;
* Worthy events, not the antics that have been offered, where bots win everything;

I would pay a monthly fee to play on a server with what I'm describing.

illegal servers offer more classic than NCSoft itself, why is that?

i dont understand why the wolf and hatchling are removed that the buffalo, chicken and tiger are not in fine cause that is not really classic,

wolf is the first ever I ever got since the OPEN BETA, when I started on this classic server when I hit level 15  and the first thing I tried to find was the NPC to get a wolf pet in gludin, but I couldn't find it, which was a pretty big let down to me to be honest.

• Thanks 1