Best iss 101+ after salvation

Longinus

i have changed my dual to iss Hiero atm , everything ok , it have a toogle to make the debuffs , mass debuffs , but i want to make the right selection before red libra ends, please share your experiences with each one , inclued supose inproved damage, i know atm BD have great debuffs  , and hiero if you dont use the second POM you can insta reuse the skill at 5 min when second buff run out, i dont know about doom  and singer yet, please share your opinions 

BD/SwM for harmonies (Hiero for tank).

Now for keeping in party, you have either DC for drumbeats + CoB (whole pt) or Hiero for PoM (2 members). Seeing how OE drumbeats are still shorter than +0 PoM (PoM does not enchant for time at all, +1 = +1s), you could try some juggling between DC and box Hiero in open field, though it will be a pain.

Good thing is, the box hiero only needs 101, while BD/SwM need 103 and the party DC will need 105 (for sonatas). If using CoB, don't forget to apply it before Hiero casts PoM (either will override the other).

It's a good question.  Honestly the Crier's Harmony (Combo of lv1 Warrior+Wizards from Doomcryer) is really strong.  It may not be as strong Patk wise for fighters as lv2 Warriors, but having the skill reuse makes up for it, in my opinion that is.  Different people will find each useful - but the powerful Drum Beats combined with having Warriors AND -20% cooldown from Doomcryer make them an exceptionally strong buffer.

As far as Dominators go, I think a great QoL improvement to them was given this patch with the introduction of party buffs.  It's not so painful to level up as you aren't 100% reliant on a clan, and they still retain the old ISS AoE debuffs.  That along with their Domination Flag (wording on skill is it makes Harmonies, Drum beats, Melodies, Dittys, *and Rhapsody* apply to clan) addition makes them really strong for multi party pvp.  If it was possible and I could retain my skill enchants, I would swap to Dominator in a heartbeat.

I have not played with or as a SWS/BD so my only knowledge of them is the insight the devs gave in the patch notes, maybe one can chime in with their thoughts on the changes-

SWS: "Iss Sword Muse was created with the concept of “Make allies faster, and enemies slower.” When charged, allies become faster and enemies within the given range are weakened or pushed back and charged again. Variety of combat is possible through the buff and debuff depending on the situation."
BD: "The Iss Spectral Dancer has the strongest debuff and with a strong attack background, they weaken the enemy with their basic attack or spectral slash that activates when a skill is casted inflicting continuous damage on the enemy."

the only thing that i dont know yet is the mass debuffs of the doomcryer, i have a hiero and a BD, the hiero have the 2 debuff skills from before single target, if you use a toogle  it make those debuff , mass debuff but the toogle increase use of mp 30% , hiero its supposed to recover mp with damage  but anyway 30% is 30%

bd dont have that toogle , what he have its two skills activables when you make the single debuffs, and you have to hit quick those skills , similar to saiya seer, but those skill together decrease 70% p/m attack p/m def , a hell of debuff + and w/o counting the single debuff , will be a good single debuffer like rbs , solo or single pvp

Hi all,

I dont want to upset anyone and I might jump into conclusion too soon but...as it stands now there are only 2 valid ISS: Iss Hierophant and ISS Doomcryer. They have the strongest buff in game, the rest of ISS dont even come close to them.

Soon ppl will realize what I mean and we will see only: "Lf Iss Hiero/Doom for k99/CC/Baylor/Af/Altar".

Im SwS 101. Im in my parents home for holydays so i use 12 years old computer but as i noticet: when i hit all party members get atack boost 150% for few sec every few sec. And can recharg mana like healer but faster. Br+ that 150% buff is very nice:P

7 hours ago, EgglandsBest said:

It's a good question.  Honestly the Crier's Harmony (Combo of lv1 Warrior+Wizards from Doomcryer) is really strong.  It may not be as strong Patk wise for fighters as lv2 Warriors, but having the skill reuse makes up for it, in my opinion that is. 

It looks to be equally as strong as warriors lvl 2 from what i see.

41 minutes ago, Ionakana said:

war lv2 has 85% crit damage versus the rest having only 70% so doubt that..

for mixed parties yes defi DC is best in combo with PP but for fixed type of parties it will be SwM + PP for Mage and SD + PP for Archer/Dagger/melee

28 minutes ago, Draecke said:

war lv2 has 85% crit damage versus the rest having only 70% so doubt that..

for mixed parties yes defi DC is best in combo with PP but for fixed type of parties it will be SwM + PP for Mage and SD + PP for Archer/Dagger/melee

Yep, i see now... i stand corrected. Not sure i like this idea with a 7 man party set up.

30 minutes ago, Ionakana said:

Basing it strictly off the stats given strictly in the patch notes:

Warrior's Harmony Lv 1

P.atk +22%, P.crit Chance +100%, P.crit Dmg +70%, Atk Speed +10%, Movement Speed +10

Warrior's Harmony Lv 2

P.atk +25%, P.crit Chance +100%, P.crit Dmg +85%, Atk Speed +10%, Movement Speed +10, Chance to apply Spectral Slash (lowers P.def, M.def, and movement speed) on basic attack

Difference

P.atk + 3%, P.crit Dmg +15%, Chance to apply Spectral Slash on basic attack

If any BD can give percentages on the Spectral Slash debuff that would be most helpful.

6 hours ago, Diver said:

Im SwS 101. Im in my parents home for holydays so i use 12 years old computer but as i noticet: when i hit all party members get atack boost 150% for few sec every few sec. And can recharg mana like healer but faster. Br+ that 150% buff is very nice:P

its 50% for 4-5 seconds every 8-10 second and it don't stack with BR

9 hours ago, Longinus said:

the only thing that i dont know yet is the mass debuffs of the doomcryer, i have a hiero and a BD, the hiero have the 2 debuff skills from before single target, if you use a toogle  it make those debuff , mass debuff but the toogle increase use of mp 30% , hiero its supposed to recover mp with damage  but anyway 30% is 30%

bd dont have that toogle , what he have its two skills activables when you make the single debuffs, and you have to hit quick those skills , similar to saiya seer, but those skill together decrease 70% p/m attack p/m def , a hell of debuff + and w/o counting the single debuff , will be a good single debuffer like rbs , solo or single pvp

max p/m.def debuff is 50% os the base def, so if the target dont have p.def buffs its useless stack more p.def debuffs...

ok i have a lv 104 hiero and tested a little lv 85 wc,bd and sws and this is what i think

first of all i like some new thing, but i hate others, and right now the truth is none of the iss like me to be a main toon...

i hate the changes on the skills (ok pom was good) but only having 2 debuff skills is awful (not counting chaos coz now is weaker and use too much mp and less cd, together with the missing clan skills this is a leak of mp... )

-resonan halo toggle, this skill make your only 2 offensive skills aoe, but they consume more mp, and have more cooldown (i hate that) and also you cant see the cooldown on them xD (mb with macros)

-einhasad hands or whatever... i think this skill is only designed for olympiads, bcoz why i would want a p.atak boost and a magical bonus hit on my normal attacks... (wich is almost useless as rolling thunder from tyrs XD) BTW when you are with this toggle on yow can use spirit shots on your normal attacks, and the description says its divine, so mb with holy element is less useless(still not tested that)

-bless barrier fixed cooldown 1 minute... twice than before, and depending on  your def, so pretty bad

-ok in summary i think hierophant and probbably cryer too are much more suited for a box toon right now, i mean you can set a macro and ready to go, doing solo stuff, faction quests, with your only 2 skills its pretty unpleasant even in party, when they dont land properly you dont have options but to w8 their cd....

- the case of the 2 elf iss seems to be more suited for a main toons coz then need to do more complex things to debuff

ok thats all i just wanted to complaint xD

-did i menthion i hate resonant halo i mean this seems more like a moba skill, where you dont have enough keys to have more skills....

For me personaly SWM is best class,but this depends also in what setup.

Wizzard lvl 2 is a must have if u have 2-3 feohs in party.The m.crit dmg +10% ad 100 attribute atack is op if u consider the amount u pay for 20% m.crit dmg from ring of truth seeker instead of 15% that normal ring gives.

Also the mana recharge in triad state it looks more op that the one summoners use to have in the previous updates.

The slow skillz seem nice enough.

So overal i'm pleased with the new swm.

2 hours ago, Hulk said:

For me personaly SWM is best class,but this depends also in what setup.

Wizzard lvl 2 is a must have if u have 2-3 feohs in party.The m.crit dmg +10% ad 100 attribute atack is op if u consider the amount u pay for 20% m.crit dmg from ring of truth seeker instead of 15% that normal ring gives.

Also the mana recharge in triad state it looks more op that the one summoners use to have in the previous updates.

The slow skillz seem nice enough.

So overal i'm pleased with the new swm.

+1 I love my SWM. Not to mention the bard thematic skills. ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

2 hours ago, Skylarking said:

the best solo iss has always been wc, for the parties - pp

for the pvp parties - pp+bd if you're melee/archer, or pp+sws if you're wiz pty

man i respect your opinion but i did try this weekend the wc in the siegue was a nightmare , lest say someone or you die and have to ress in the tower, at the time you reach the pt the sonatas are gone, and no only that the party start to panic when they see the time counting and you are not there  and if they split a little you have to run here, rebuff , run there , rebuff so no time to debuff  or ofc invest a lot of money enchanting + + 

when you say solo sound like main but i guess you should say box the best box is wc.. low box 

if someone came today and say i want to be main iss i guess he should start wc from 85 , maybe hiero at 101 , sws at 103 

Hello all,

Well, I´m an huge fan of Lineage 2, but the grind and the severity of it, sometimes, most of the times recently, pushes me off.

Although my SWS is only 95 ( was born in 2006), it still gives me pleasure to play with. Yes, most of the time it´s anoying the lack of attacking skills, but heck, it´s a toon for party, although, to be honest, i choose SWS because, even now, it´s very solo capable.

As such, and I saw you all know a lot, need some advice how to use these monster toon, now without some debuffing skills. And my first question is: where the Fk is triad skill???

Best regards and thanks for reading!

I was talking about the specs. Take WC for instance. It has a passive skill which increases one's p. and m. attack and defence by 20%.

This is incredible.. Imagine yourself having 1 rose passive.. almost like that! Decent amount of HP which allows you to tank in lolinstances like k99 or atelia, set of debuffs (that fire thingy is good for gathering trains in sos on our way to 99; and for olympiad).

Things goes even better if you have a subscription rune giving -20% on skill cd. Lv. 101 skill sucks actually, yes, especially in a givn reality (alongside with that combo harmony, which is my personal opinion, but still, handy to use if working outside of a cp w/o ventrilo/ts), you can make some games on oly, thus making some adena for soulshots/roses (even better if you can pour the money in).

And yes, that problem you've described about insufficient time efects last is pretty annoying, but you can evade it by a simple skill enchant. I think making them +11-12 will ease your gameplay (even in a pty of 2 isses this is actual, as long as orky drums are better statwise).

Considering PP - i had been playing as pp, and gave up after the update came in. Lv. 104, 70%, all factions lv.6-10, empty bracelet stage 6.. and i gave up.. Not because my cp leader asked for change, but mostly because I've lost the idea of PP's supremacy (and because my pp was on dual class, while main stayed at it's 100s (exalted quests, blahblah)). Their special ability got nerfed, add to this another tourists which pouring in as we're talking - red libra makes dreams come true. You're not as valuable as you had been before. None gives a damn how hard it is to play without a cp - try to wear a little guy's shoes and understand, how it is to play w/o NCoins, prestige or superb items like cloaks/shirts/pants/circlets.

I don't know whom they've made instances like inner/AS/100-day rift quest for, since all that times i've been to them - i've been carried. You create a party for AS, and people of +6-+8 gear are failing terribly, especially on the 2nd stage's RB. 100 day quest solo took me like 75-80 mins to complete (r99 light set+8, tauti's blunt, rings +30%crtdam, desire talisman). You've got the picture. And this was painted to give you an image - when you play an iss, prophet, with a medium (for non-donating freeloader) boost like +8 light set, lolepics of bles. tezza/orfen, you can hit the time of BR's cd below 6 minutes, which is a very, very huge advantage for that kinds of situations.

Another story is PoM - dunno how as for today, but back in a day you would've been kicked/not taken for not having PoM. Same goes for MI - i've heard a lot of stories how cool it is to have MI (that was the reason of me got declined from many CPs), but i also can't imagine number of times i'd be kicked out of the parties for not having that BR. Woud i reach that levels w/o money and WITHOUT BR? I don't think so. PP delivers smooth gameplay, allows you to spam BR and control creeps with that mass mutation (don't forget about that skill, trust me, it works), yet it has not been easy to play, since ppl. are becoming extremely demanding once they see a PP.

Considering BD and SwS - as for me these are the least useful for you. Only worse choice you could've made is OL - extremely expensive, especially for ones, who doesnt have stable on-line/cp (and, at least on previous chronicle - weakest in the open). People say "take bd or sws as the 2nd iss to your cp, blahblahblah" - i don't think that the majority can afford carrying 2 isses, especially if they're of the same equipment as mine (which i consider being decent, on the basis of what've seen monitoring many people who's started at the same time like me, and who're not paying for the game).

Lo, if you pay, if you're stacked, if you're active (2h+/day) you will find a place for yourself everywhere. It doesn't matter, whether you are PP or SwS - the best is not that "malaka" guy of +15 gears sleeping in a clanhall, the best is one who is always on-line, when needed, and who is always by your side.

Archived