Skill Shield Wave: Possible Bug

Murkan

Good Afternoon (Using Google Translate)

After the upgrade, I had difficulty understanding some skills, but I noticed that when using a certain skill, my character was locked and I only saw the Soulkshot explosion and nothing, and I realized it only in the Olympics, since, I'm not doing pvp because I'm doing quest to evolve lvl. The name of Skill is Shield Wave, it stun in area and a temporary buff of 10 seconds that reflects the damage we take, the problem is that when we use this skill, simply hangs our character, and after a few seconds, everything comes back to normal, when I mentioned this in the game, the people said that it is my internet, but it is not, when I am doing quest and I use this skill, it does not happen when they are mobs, boss and etc. beating me. So I was in Parmassus today, and I saw a Tanker dueling, so I called him to duel, and that's okay, I'm fighting well, that's when I used the Shield Wave skill, locked my character and locked his, maybe because he was tanker too, when it is another character, class, occurs, but from what I realized, only my lock, and there I was locked and locked. And from what I saw, we both took off and when we came back, I was dead, and it looks like it was a duel and he was PK. I believe the problem is precisely in this Shield Wave skill. Thank You.

On 18/12/2017 at 5:29 AM, Draecke said:

not a bug and have no problems with it, maybe it's something with the graphics effects that your pc is having problems with ?

Good Afternoon (Using Google Translate)

No, it's not a problem with the graphics, because when I use the Shield Wave skill in quest and several mobs beating me, this does not happen, and it looks like they are very mobs, so the graphics would have problems too, but this does not happen when I I do a quest and I use this skill a lot. So I said that this is only happening in the Olympics, when I use the fights, there begins the locking, and then I decided to test using the dueling system of the game, and then, when I used it, I stopped and it was not just me, the other Sigel who fought with me, also paralyzed, and guessed, I took disconect and he also took, but my screen was locked for a few seconds and his also, when I logged, I was dead, see, dead, that's why the game went crazy , since we were dueling, and both I and he stopped beating when it happened.And then when he logged in, he was PK, meaning he got PK, which should not have happened, both me and him, we disconect, both me and him are Sigel Knight, I'm an Eva's Templar and he a Paladin, and we used the skill and it happened. And then I decided to talk to a friend of mine, Othell Rogue, and he also told me that when he was fighting with Sigel Knight of the Eva's Templar class, that happened to him as well, he was paralyzed and his character did not obey him, and when was to see, he was already without HP. So yes, there are some bug involving this skill, or Sigel Knight himself. For if the problem was graphic as you said it, this would also happen in the quest, when I pull several mobs and use the skill, since the graphics in quest are much heavier and heavier because they are several mobs, other players in the party and etc, but this does not occur in quests.

Thanks for listening.

Archived