Awake a Dual Class

Buildinglife

Hi, first of all i'm still a new on this.:$

So i got my sub class ready and i did the split destiny quest, i'm a tank as main class and a duelist as dual class (lvl 85).

What i want to know is how can i awake my dual class? i know is possible but novody ingame talks to me or tells me anyting. Thank you :D

Go to the Museum on Talking Island, talk to Pantheon and have him teleport you inside. There talk to Giant's Servant Cellphine, the Kamael whom you met during your first Awakening. Even though he doesn't have a quest scroll over his head (an ancient bug), he will give you the quest for Awakening your Dual Class. It's exactly the same as the first time around: go to the Ye Sagira ruins, talk to Hadel, deal with the Giant archetypes, free Hermuncus.

Don't forget to learn your first Dual Class skill at Trandon, and also the Dual HP toggle on your Main Class :)

Don't forget that you get both Subclass and Dual Class certification for skills from Trandon. (I think subclass skills change somewhat in next update, though.) Also don't forget to learn Dual Class Revelation Skills from the Monk of Chaos in Reliquary of the Giants.

Archived