Titan eq help for pve dmg / surviability

Zoth

Hello,
I am not a player, which would be spending in L2 store (just small items and not very often) and I'd like to ask for a help with prioritization / hints on equip I should go for to maximalize my pve dmg / surviablity.

I have a titan 102 lvl, sos buffer, iss 100 lvl (working to make it 101 for POM).

Current equip:
Jewels - Octavis neck, octavis earring, stun earring, wyrm ring, ring of creation
Armor - +8 Bless TW light set, pve belt, using exalted tiara + exalted cloak
Weapon - +12 PVE slasher 8% crit dmg + tyrr  (+6% crit dmg augument), 2h tauti
Skills - mostly +8 max for might, but planning to finish them to +10 for the start
Talismans - 10 Venirs, Aninhalation, Giant trackers 7lvl

Now my question is, what should I upgrade first / buy first?
At the moment my solo dmg with sos+iss is OK for basic instances, but have issues with getting too much dmg in "solo" kamaloka.

My current prio is (finish skills to +10):

1. Abundance lvl1 (is it worth to use Hunter/outlaw until then?)
2. finish longing 
3. finish giant trackers to lvl 10 
4. +15% crit dmg augument to slasher
5. Ruby lvl3 (don't have any now)
6. +10 TW light / upgrade my +8 tw to eternal with at least 1 part pve
7. 3rd SA to slasher (probably +crit dmg + crit rate (leona))

I am thinking of dumping Tauti, as I use it only with SOS and I believe, that with 3rd SA + 15% crit dmg augument on slasher I should get to similar dmg (can anyone confirm?).
Now I know PVE cloak is now a thing, but I personally don't wanna spend 100-200$ just to get one at least +7.

Is there anything I miss? Or the priority should change?

Thanks

on short term you should focus:

1. Abundance lvl1
2. finish longing 
3.Anakim and Diamond lvl3 min

+10 tw is a waste...better focus to get a +8 bloody set.

-you miss 2 important items...circlet and cloak....to make a pve cloak +7 is easy, few bil should be enough.

-in your situation exalted tiara is not good, try to use a str+patack if dont feel like spending on a noble circlet.

21 hours ago, Zoth said:

At the moment my solo dmg with sos+iss is OK for basic instances, but have issues with getting too much dmg in "solo" kamaloka.

I am thinking of dumping Tauti, as I use it only with SOS and I believe, that with 3rd SA + 15% crit dmg augument on slasher I should get to similar dmg (can anyone confirm?).
Now I know PVE cloak is now a thing, but I personally don't wanna spend 100-200$ just to get one at least +7.

So your saying your dmg dealt is good but your taking alot of dmg? Then focus on Armor +8 Bloody R99 and Dia 3 first IMO, then build from there to either make more damage or more defense depending what you need at that time.

You will not out dmg SOS+tauti, with slasher+15% crit dmg aug, SOS is OP AF with a blunt weapon

Definetly go Str+Patk hair accessory instead of tiara

Cloak more useful than Circlet, +10 cloak with pcrit dmg+7.5% augment, will give you a big boost in dmg

What your list is missing;
Dual/Sub skills (do you have theses)
Opal

Cheap improvements?

1. Make sure you have all of your dual/subclass skills and other "hidden" skills learned. (Zero cost to you, other than time spent XPing to reach the qualifying levels)

2. Is your armor fully elemented? If not, do that. That should help with survivability. (There are a few quests that reward element stones, so I'm going to consider that Zero cost to you as well.)

3. Get a Ruby 2 at least. (You want Opal as well.)The compound rate isn't as bad as they say. It's been awhile since I checked prices, but can be more than 110M for the boxes.

4. What T-shirt do you have? Octavis, Istina, Power Shirt, Adventurer shirt, Dual Class shirt, or Elemental Shirt of the Gods? If the answer is none of the above, you should at least go get the Dual Class Shirt from Raina in Talking Island. They are free (I think) as long as your main and dual class meet the required minimum level. If I remember correctly, they boosts your STR and Int +1, and run speed +7. Not great, but better than nothing.

5. Augment jewels (Wyrm and RoC). The random nature of augments is what makes this a potentially pricey undertaking, but you can get some decent bonuses that way. I added 250 p.atk to my ring that way. I know it doesn't seem like much, but when you consider what adding just +1 to your weapon from a EWR, or a +1 dye to your STR,  it's a noticeable improvement.

6. Augment hair accessories. Here you're mostly going to get bonuses that improve your survivability (resists to skill, condition, and/or element, mainly), but occasionally you'll get something that you find useful...like I did on my slow as molasses dwarf that got a +10 speed bonus.

7. Enchant hair accessory. Hey, +3 is still +3 to your p.def. Don't knock it...but don't make this a major priority either. Just when you get bored and want to add a tiny tweak here and there.

8. Did you mention which Dyes you have? Ok, these are not cheap, but if you can afford a +12 Slasher and a Tauti, you can afford halfway decent dyes.

9. What agathion are you using? I sometimes see people selling the 30 day Freya ones for under 125M adena. Overpriced yes, and not permanent, but worth it when you consider the boosts to your stats and the ability to teleport to a select list of towns. 

10. What bracelet do you have? I know everyone hates the L2 store, but buying those 30-day Boss Jewels does give you a couple of items like the bracelet and t-shirt that you can keep until you upgrade later to something else. The adventurer bracelet boosts key stats +1. There are also other bracelets like advanced Aria, which boost your stats, but you'll need to complete several raids to get them and there is a small fee when you make the exchange. 

I could go on and on, but you get the point. Lots of ways to tweak your character. Start with the main stuff and go from there.

Archived