Love Strongbox Win

Hellbender

After opening boxes for a long time and once in a while winning something decent but for the most part it's just stones and such I just won "Blood-thirsty Akamanah's Sealed Box.".... click to obtain Blood-thirsty Akamanah weapon.

Heres the question....I'm an archer, I obviously want a bow. What happens when I click and open? Do I receive a random but very good weapon that could be anything or does the system know I'm an archer and automatically give me a bow like Lionel in Heine does?

• Like 1

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

After opening boxes for a long time and once in a while winning something decent but for the most part it's just stones and such I just won "Blood-thirsty Akamanah's Sealed Box.".... click to obtain Blood-thirsty Akamanah weapon.

Heres the question....I'm an archer, I obviously want a bow. What happens when I click and open? Do I receive a random but very good weapon that could be anything or does the system know I'm an archer and automatically give me a bow like Lionel in Heine does?

Congrats! The box will contain a random weapon, but there's always a chance it is the bow you want. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Congrats! The box will contain a random weapon, but there's always a chance it is the bow you want. 

As far as the event description it remains a Blood-Thirsty weapon. Means basically that you need 48 Bloods to make it a final weapon, so 99.99% worthless.

Good luck with that right now.

3 hours ago, Hellbender said:

On average you need to open 100-300 those Sealed boxes to get a Thrower Fragment. So basically GZ on getting a Blood out of it, it remains a start.

• Thanks 1

You will get a random bloodthirsty weapon. In broad tems the equivalent of a dragon weapon fragment. Maybe a bow, maybe a dagger, maybe anything. If it is a bow you will need 48 Akamanah bloods to turn in into a proper weapon. Bloods are obtained once a day, by the person left holding Akamanah at the end of swords. So 99% of the time a member of one of the top clans on your server. Those are mostly held off the market and either sold RMT style or given to clan members to make a weapon. Once in a blue moon a random will luck into getting the sword last (happened to me twice) and some bloods will trickle into the market, usually pretty expensive. On top of that, thanks to the recent slayer event, most people that can afford "top" weapons (Dragon/Bloodies) already got them, so the market for fragments/bloodthirsties is pretty thin.