Your Players THANK YOU - Limited-Time Circlet & Dragon Shirt Upgrade Packages

MartikaCS

Guys, especially those who are so happy about this promotion: let's do the math,

Box with 38 crystals costs 4000 Coins. you can sell one NCoin for 20m min, maybe 25m, so let's say min 80b for 4000.

Therefore, one Crystal would cost more then 2 Bln in adena. So, why people think that prices will go down vs the price it was on AN before this event  ?

Am I right ? 

PS Scrolls are minor and can be ignored

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, socketka said:

nobody forces you to buy anything.

strange reply.... my post was about the fact that prices in adena for circlets, shirts and crystals will not go down with this event. people got excited that they will get something better for their $$ spent at Store and they could get the same even without this event just by selling NCoins for adena and buying  crystals on AH 

It takes on average 6 months to get 12 Crystal of Dawn when using Prestige and Destiny Pack.

Another year maybe to get 38 Crystal of Dawn.

So basically 1 and a half year when farming yourself Primeval Isle if you are lucky enough. This means for Brooch, Artifact Book, Kaliel, Circlet, you are in a 6 year interval to farm CoD by yourself. Good luck & a lot of courage.

5600 Ncoin = 70€ to upgrade 1 of the items to Top-grade if you have the scrolls for enchants.

4 x 5600 = 22.400 Ncoin = 280€ to get all the COD for Brooch, Artifact Book, Kaliel & Circlet.

Yet you need to spend your life in Primeval to enchant afterwards. On average 300-500 scrolls each step to go from +0 > +5.

But as @socketka says, nobody forces to buy anything. Unless you kiss someone butt inside game, scam people or make buy/sell/trades, you will not advance at a reasonable pace during your game play before you left the game again.

Farming yourself everything simply takes a lot of time.

By now, they should have put +5 Top-grade Kaliel, Artifact Book, Brooch, Circlet right in the shop instead of gambling again.

you wont advance at all, even if you spend thousands. someone who spent houses or few cars will onehit you.

no matter if price of 38 dawns is 4000 ncoins or 400 ncoins, you wont rule those mentioned above. but you can still spend your little bit, maybe you think ncwest deserve it for such great service provided

4 hours ago, Miff said:

you can sell one NCoin for 20m min, maybe 25m, so let's say min 80b for 4000.

Current ncoin prices in Naia are 12 mil/coin. Chronos is slightly lower. Those are the market prices. Now if you personally can find someone buying ncoin at 20 or 25mil ... good for you. The bulk of the playerbase transacts at market prices.

If you need dawn crystals, it's a decent event. If you don't, don't participate

I guess nobody tries to read and understand what I said. I am not saying it is bad event. I am saying it is not a good event as it brings crystal of down to the Naia server more or less on the prices which was there before event. and this topics is called "Your Players THANK YOU".

If NCSOFT would increase the number of Crystals in the pack or reduce the price, so one Crystal of Down would costs me a billion instead of two based on current market prices, I would say thank you and buy the packs. And honestly, when i saw event my initial reaction was "GREAT".... but they sell one pack per account like they sell something really good and rare and after doing math you can just say that this is not a promotion. NCSOFT knows the market prices for everything and they bring pack at current market price, so only people who do not make math can say THANK YOU! but I am saying that I skip this promotion and buy some Cry on market (maybe) and wait for something better.
And if you don't want to make your life complicated and buy something else with Coins, sell it at good price converting each coin into 20m, and buy Crystals cheaper then this "great" event, well... this event is for you. Enjoy !

I am on Miff's side here, do NOT include me in "your players thank you."  NC is manipulating the market price and that is 1 think they should not get involved with.   Real event, wait, can we stop using event, real promo would of been sell the item straight out at +5 for a cheap, very cheap price, you can still buy this and not end up with a +5 top.  Increase the drop rate in game and include more in the subscription so same money is spent.  

The events in the prior years where different. When, for example, artifact event was coming, it WAS THE TIME to buy boxes with artifacts and upgrade them as prices during the event were dropping and you could not buy artifacts cheaper before or after.... but those days are gone. now NCSOFT sells usual stuff at market price calling it Event.

Another way of making it really an Event could be to include in each pack one stable scroll (preferably tradable) which would allow to try to upgrade circlet & shirt (let's say max up to +5) without resetting it to zero. 

Imagine how much more packs they would sell ? 

I still have my top circlet and shirt at +4 )) and I would definitely buy and try.... but they lost the customer.

3 hours ago, MartikaCS said:

Well...... they were not available..... and now they are available right?  Maybe we'll see Star Signs soon too ❤️  

Well... maybe they were not available specially for you but AH always had several pages with Crystals of Dawn. Problem was the high price which is still the same problem.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:12 PM, Miff said:

Guys, especially those who are so happy about this promotion: let's do the math,

Box with 38 crystals costs 4000 Coins. you can sell one NCoin for 20m min, maybe 25m, so let's say min 80b for 4000.

Therefore, one Crystal would cost more then 2 Bln in adena. So, why people think that prices will go down vs the price it was on AN before this event  ?

Am I right ? 

PS Scrolls are minor and can be ignored

NCOIN IS 12-15kk max ,   25kk is only in people dream, and only happen in Big promo with 1 time limited pack like slayers event.  u can't take this price as a refference.

4000 x 15kk = 60b for 40 circlet scroll (5b) so 55b for 38 dawn (1,5b each) = 57B = u make 62B from this pack (15kk +/- per ncoin) its a normal price, dawn cry price was already 1,5B before this sale. so we can't really consider this has a "SALE" its not cheap, just normal price , only benefit is that it introduce more dawn cry for people. 

Let me add a 3rd way:

Watch the damn market for have's and need's and start doing BUY - RESALE

One small example:

If you would have been with just a little bit of sense, you would have bought many Elcyum at the start of the Dragon Slayer Event and made a sell shop the last 2-3 days of the event where all ppl that wanted to upgrade their DW's been in need for Elcyum. Price went up by about 250kk on Naia pre Event to now.