Your Players THANK YOU - Limited-Time Circlet & Dragon Shirt Upgrade Packages

MartikaCS

On 2/16/2022 at 5:03 PM, Miff said:

strange reply.... my post was about the fact that prices in adena for circlets, shirts and crystals will not go down with this event. people got excited that they will get something better for their $$ spent at Store and they could get the same even without this event just by selling NCoins for adena and buying  crystals on AH 

You forgot that here MANY people have job, working. They not have time to calculate, buy something from l2.store, sell with dwarf or for dwarf - and after search how to get dawn crystals. They simple - want to log in game and buy from l2.store what need - at this moment dawn crystals.... And this people are happy - because have active time for game 1-2h.

On 2/16/2022 at 10:22 PM, Miff said:

The events in the prior years where different. When, for example, artifact event was coming, it WAS THE TIME to buy boxes with artifacts and upgrade them as prices during the event were dropping and you could not buy artifacts cheaper before or after.... but those days are gone. now NCSOFT sells usual stuff at market price calling it Event.

Another way of making it really an Event could be to include in each pack one stable scroll (preferably tradable) which would allow to try to upgrade circlet & shirt (let's say max up to +5) without resetting it to zero. 

Imagine how much more packs they would sell ? 

I still have my top circlet and shirt at +4 )) and I would definitely buy and try.... but they lost the customer.

Nothing they not will sell. Aprox all who active - have. Just I last 2 years (in Naia) make ~50 radiant circlets and sold. And here max 500 people... Now this enchanting just really new people - or old for boxes.