Captain Obvious here,

Isn't that Ashura's old crest before they Alliance with Noba ? Sure this happened a few weeks ago now, why the need to post old news ?

P.S how's the dragon weapon? Did you buy new jewel with your new drops?

4 hours ago, Priester said:

lol yeah good job, it s a perma ban according ncsoft new policies ....  

really good job

PS : if u made him pk in an other place maybe you could have some credit, but in hellbound, it s sure, it s afk macro ....

lol clearly you can see him red poor guy raged and no he wasn't on macro love the the tears

21 minutes ago, ReadyPlayerone said:

I not fear any ban at all he pked on his own "( too bad he Ashura giving drops and easy war ^^^

lol really? that you say? look your picture :D you have half mp, and your pt member have no cp lower, you think i trust your word? :D
he wasntt attack you at all. and you was get buff like 50 sec before. just see the noblesse skill.

22 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

and you not fear for you get banned? make macro used toon to get karma, can be banned.
and you just prove it on public forum gz :D

This looks like he PK'd someone and the feoh was lucky :)

Btw @KissMyKnife NCSoft does not ban for when someone Macroed and someone pulled them away and made them PK. 

2 days ago it happened to me on Naia and lost epics/wep they told me that there is nothing they can do, that they will investigate those accounts who were responsible for that, but they are still online and doing the same to others. So do not spread false information. 

1 minute ago, Stahli said:

Btw @KissMyKnife NCSoft does not ban for when someone Macroed and someone pulled them away and made them PK. 

2 days ago it happened to me on Naia and lost epics/wep they told me that there is nothing they can do, that they will investigate those accounts who were responsible for that, but they are still online and doing the same to others. So do not spread false information. 

ty thanks people ego these days 

1 hour ago, Stahli said:

You will not exploit any bug in Lineage II and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Lineage II. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Ask A Question' at http://help.ncsoft.com

If you focus on this rules bold 1 you can make it, this trick its not natural action cause it wasnt you who pk the toons, you can say it was a bug that they use agains you.

Cmon stop this allready....This happent few weeks ago, I know coz he is my clanie :) ....That red toon tryed to take spot by force and in the end he did pk, ReadyPlayerOne come with main and kill him and he drop items like a boss...end of story. No bug, none of L2 rules has been broke, 100% legit.

He is right, rage is not healty :D

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

Cmon stop this allready....This happent few weeks ago, I know coz he is my clanie :) ....That red toon tryed to take spot by force and in the end he did pk, ReadyPlayerOne come with main and kill him and he drop items like a boss...end of story. No bug, none of L2 rules has been broke, 100% legit.

He is right, rage is not healty :D

bro i talk about making some1 gain karma in automacro, not the guy who was lose drop on first post.
If he do it by on heself, then who cares :D, if not then story not end :P
Not know that guy or cares his actions.
I talk the Karma trick that can be bannable if you communicate to support team in right language

13 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

bro i talk about making some1 gain karma in automacro, not the guy who was lose drop on first post.
I talk the Karma trick that can be bannable if you communicate to support team in right language

The only responsible for your characters actions if you ! 

55 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

Yes,Yes you are right and I know, but here is not the case :D

3 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

If you are sure about this, then please tell me what is the right language to talk to support team, as they did blow me away but just saying that they cannot do anything...

relog ingame and read the system message where there's a nice disclaimer for players that chose to afk macro - it's a risk people willingly take and has been recognized as such so if that doesn't work out for those that prefer afk macro over actual real game play.. well that's just to bad and Hello Kitty is thatta way ->

hello-kitty-online-logo.jpg

5 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

This Tanom guy is funny he sent war pk my toons buily thinking I wouldn't fight back end of story he droped and got the war at the end than Ashura keeps cancling war so let this be a lesion learned don't mess with me.

9 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

There is literally an in game message every time you log in saying lost items due to afk macro will not be given back.

c1ea1ed9c207f63f52038a4928f6a17c_spoon-f

Archived