In game trading hack

DeathlyRose

Well  good morning too all Lineage 2 players ,

Thank you all for the pms in game about the scam that happened to me this morning. Well I was doing a trade with another player and I put my items into trade and the person clicked ok and I never did and somehow my trade got clicked and my mouse was never over the ok button. This is a big deal because we trade with players all day long. How can we trust to trade if this kind of stuff can happen and nothing is going to be done about this. I lost a lot of high end items this morning. I did put a ticket in and nothing is been done about this. I really hope is does not happen to others because you as players do spend real life money in game like l2store and get items to play game. How can we safely do a trade with other right now. I just want my items back and using a hack program its a part of the policy not to use but I don't get my items back? So the policy is not been followed at all. I really don't care what anyone says about this post.

Items gone:

Lindvior cutter standard , +10 limited heavy set, +10 ferios cloak, +4 dragon shirt, +4 blessed valakas necklace, +7 blessed anthy necklace, +3 rules belt, +5 radiant grace

A lot of high end items worth a lot. I know scamming is a big thing in game but its not like I clicked ok without getting paid for it come on now. So how did this happen? It happened with a hack program from the other player. I hope I can get my items back from this whole deal. This was not my fault at all. It was a program been ran in game. 

To all lineage 2 players be really careful on trading with this hack going around in game. I know its apart of game but it is scary to lose top items and nothing is done about it.

• Moderators

Hello,

Please understand that we do not have the means here on the forums to look into ingame situations. This kind of report can only be dealt with by Customer Support.

In any case, please do not incriminate specific players in this type of discussions. Again, we do not have any means here on the forums to check either parties' claims.

Thank you for your understanding.