Basic improvements

Uriel831

Hi

here I want adress you some changes that are needed in current game situation. Some basic mechanics in game that should be common and easie achieving are now non-logicly hard or need very long time or high investment @Juji @Arctic

1. basic skill enchanting with codexes. Enchanting of the skills is basic part of the game, but current version of game made it difficult. Only one in game source of codexes is Olympiad and very rare in some events but pure for NCcoins. It not have logic made this general task so unique. Codexes from oly are expensive in comparison with time you must spend. Most people make on OLY 1000-1300 oly marks. per month If I take example of master codex lvl 11-20 that cost 10000 marks, we need w8 8-10 month for 1 codex that failed when used mostly. Therefore people who play OLY on several toons selling this codex for several bilions. Is not acceptable have such a thing so rare. Is basic thinks in game. We should have all type of codex as daily rewards, we should carfting it with 100% chance. And % of succes must increse because failing skill on lvl 5 with 80% chance several times is non sence. Or fix skill level progres with master codex only and better with SP only as was before some years(no codexes). 

2. Homunculus. After introducing a new types of homunculus, chances to born TOP homunculous are ZERO. Homunculous are also not very importatant things but is dissapointing spend time and vitality and not have chance to born TOP. I try it 100+ times and TOP were zero times. This system must be revamp. The chance for water and TOP must increase 10x and more. Also hourglasses can be more often. 

3. Artifact. In game missing artifacts fragments. You made it pretty expensive in events. Collecting 300 for 1 artifact cost as hell now. 

4. Daily instance reward. In general must be changed. 1,2 or 3 milions adena is pathetic. We need more echants, codexes, augument stones, artifact fragments, smelting stones, fragment of slpendor etc...

5. Dimensional warp instance will be nice as new daily with interesting Q.  At least the IMP mob should be spawm regularry on every 6 floor and have decent chances to drop his items.

8 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

Hi

here I want adress you some changes that are needed in current game situation. Some basic mechanics in game that should be common and easie achieving are now non-logicly hard or need very long time or high investment @Juji @Arctic

1. basic skill enchanting with codexes. Enchanting of the skills is basic part of the game, but current version of game made it difficult. Only one in game source of codexes is Olympiad and very rare in some events but pure for NCcoins. It not have logic made this general task so unique. Codexes from oly are expensive in comparison with time you must spend. Most people make on OLY 1000-1300 oly marks. per month If I take example of master codex lvl 11-20 that cost 10000 marks, we need w8 8-10 month for 1 codex that failed when used mostly. Therefore people who play OLY on several toons selling this codex for several bilions. Is not acceptable have such a thing so rare. Is basic thinks in game. We should have all type of codex as daily rewards, we should carfting it with 100% chance. And % of succes must increse because failing skill on lvl 5 with 80% chance several times is non sence. Or fix skill level progres with master codex only and better with SP only as was before some years(no codexes). 

2. Homunculus. After introducing a new types of homunculus, chances to born TOP homunculous are ZERO. Homunculous are also not very importatant things but is dissapointing spend time and vitality and not have chance to born TOP. I try it 100+ times and TOP were zero times. This system must be revamp. The chance for water and TOP must increase 10x and more. Also hourglasses can be more often. 

3. Artifact. In game missing artifacts fragments. You made it pretty expensive in events. Collecting 300 for 1 artifact cost as hell now. 

4. Daily instance reward. In general must be changed. 1,2 or 3 milions adena is pathetic. We need more echants, codexes, augument stones, artifact fragments, smelting stones, fragment of slpendor etc...

5. Dimensional warp instance will be nice as new daily with interesting Q.  At least the IMP mob should be spawm regularry on every 6 floor and have decent chances to drop his items.

I agree with everything that has been said and I will add more! Look at the difficulty that new players have in gaining level and getting equipment that helps them in this, today an average clan can't make the epic boss instances, after this 20k damage per ppl was fixed, it made it very difficult. The NCsoft company has to review many things so that we can stop coming here to complain and be able to play a fair game for everyone, not just the millionaire investors of this game. I get quite upset when I see a new player giving up because of the difficulty leveling up and equipping.

• Like 1

i forgott

6. Shields and sigils R grade should be posible to change to R110 similar way as armor and weapons with reasonable resources. Enchant level drop by 1 similar as with armors. 

7. reduce plenty waste augument posibbilities on every stage and every type of augumentation. 100+ augument options is nonsense