Dragon Weapon No Status for Ertheia

llHera

I can't understand the neglect of NCSOFT with the ertheias, the staus of the dragon weapons do not present critical damage for the physical attack classes, this is absurd because they are the main weapons in the game and offer improvements for skill attack but not has no stats for physical attack

1 hour ago, llHera said:

I can't understand the neglect of NCSOFT with the ertheias, the staus of the dragon weapons do not present critical damage for the physical attack classes, this is absurd because they are the main weapons in the game and offer improvements for skill attack but not has no stats for physical attack

With all the nerfs over the last couple years the Evis have been knocked a few rungs down the ladder as a PVE DD, but comparably the Seers and Wynns have fallen off the ladder and due to missing/broken rungs at the bottom they can't even get back on... with each nerf they tried to push an existing class to FOTM status(PVE, PVP or both) with the NEW DeathKnight class being favoured by developers for the next 1-2 years... every other PVE DD can expect more nerfs.

3 hours ago, llHera said:

Ertheia class is not only Eviscerator class.

7 hours ago, llHera said:

u get full benefit of the dragon bonus, when a skill based class doesnt.  what am i missing here?

4 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

u get full benefit of the dragon bonus, when a skill based class doesnt.  what am i missing here?

Stg1-2 changes nothing 100% dmg against dragons (dragons area are for 118/119+ characters, weapon is one of the cheapest part of gear set). Even with stg 3 didnt change so much in Fafurion, I really dont know where nc insert the x4 dmg parameter in formula...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, R0Y4L said:

Stg1-2 changes nothing 100% dmg against dragons (dragons area are for 118/119+ characters, weapon is one of the cheapest part of gear set). Even with stg 3 didnt change so much in Fafurion, I really dont know where nc insert the x4 dmg parameter in formula...

stage 1 vs stage 2 is a massive change in patk and weapon element, regardless of no crit dmg sa.  those apply to an evisc.

u can test the dragon wep test in oren, but its a complex test to do.