Restoration Token Policy Clarification

Tugas

So if craft 10 items in 1 account,then I send this items to 10 different accounts to over enchante them.

Is this against the rules ? Cause I have read it several times and I don't find anything against it. All it says is " 1 item per account per category" .

It's not that I'm trying to bypass anything just would like to clarify this issue.

Ncsoft will thanks u .... becasue u let them kown will add more rules in  Restoration Token Policy .... oh my god .....who care how many item u make ... them just count item it count item make by char ...

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 4:28 PM, Tugas said:

So if craft 10 items in 1 account,then I send this items to 10 different accounts to over enchante them.

Is this against the rules ? Cause I have read it several times and I don't find anything against it. All it says is " 1 item per account per category" .

It's not that I'm trying to bypass anything just would like to clarify this issue.

What already exists is the following, if you break an item and transfer or sell it, a new restoration of that item will only be possible after 3 months, so whoever bought it or another character of yours will only be able to restore that item after that time.