From the Patch notes just posted today.

The following items will be deleted with the content update on March 9, 2022:

• Invitation From the New World Quest Items
  • Proof of Dethrone
  • Otherworldly Atelia Refinery Time Recharge Stone
  • Traces of Ancient Kartia's Labyrinth
  • Ancient Kartia's Labyrinth Chronicle
  • Ancient Kartia's Labyrinth Origins

Are you going to refund us for unused Recharge Stones we paid NCoin for?  You can't give use less then a week notice to delete something that can only be used twice a day.  I have over 100 Atelia Refinery Recharge Stones and no way to use them before the 9th.  @Juji

5 hours ago, BattleScav said:

Are you going to refund us for unused Recharge Stones we paid NCoin for?  You can't give use less then a week notice to delete something that can only be used twice a day.  I have over 100 Atelia Refinery Recharge Stones and no way to use them before the 9th.  @Juji

Yeah it sux but you are wrong about one thing - there was an announcement about item deletion back in 17th February. 

7 hours ago, BattleScav said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24102-item-removal-for-upcoming-content-update/

9 hours ago, BattleScav said:

Sell