Aug. 22 Update point..

PinkFloyd

look at the topic a lil bit below yours about XP Requirement changes and you'll understand that the same xp it used to take ppl to get say 20% into lvl105 will soon get you to lvl107~108.. take the math from there ;)

or go have a look at RU server where ppl hit 110 within 3 weeks after getting the update lulz..

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

look at the topic a lil bit below yours about XP Requirement changes and you'll understand that the same xp it used to take ppl to get say 20% into lvl105 will soon get you to lvl107~108.. take the math from there ;)

or go have a look at RU server where ppl hit 110 within 3 weeks after getting the update lulz..

bro dont say that, say it after we have it :D and you find out the difference :D

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

That's not achievable by default, and as you know the update was accompanied by two events which are now on EU as well

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658423/ (up to x6/x8)

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658424/ (50% and 100% runes for entire weeks and other things from attendance event). of course, someone that pays no need for these freebies.

To have an idea, K95 was over 300b xp 'solo' yesterday. The boost from events is pretty substantial.

4 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

On Ncsoft we have more exp boosts and unlimited pots :) If we will get same exp events Ill make a test to compare.

Innova has same in their L2store and atm due to premium account settings way more boost even.. NCWest won't even come close to their boost..

8 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

On Ncsoft we have more exp boosts and unlimited pots :) If we will get same exp events Ill make a test to compare.

As Draecke said, all the runes, nevit, scrolls and whatever is there are also available on EU, except the cloaks. I'm sure you can get more boost than me as I didn't use l2 store items. One thing that I don't find on Chronos is this:

Qtpkfz1.jpg

I use them all the time on bosses. I see people here prefer freya scrolls.

New exp bar Is nice for ppl which stuck on 105-106 lvl to move on. Is a positive motivation. But regular ppl, with no equip, minimal dmg are useless and will be useless in new update content. And this is point of view witch NCSoft must take to concern. But they dont. Is similar as other weekly or monthly or what ever XP events they introduce. PPL take lvl 101 or even 103-105 and Altar is hell to do with these ppl if they have apo +10 or ama +9 or +6 sets. In CP parties no problem if know ppl and i know they havent so dmg. But  make it random is often or for sure fail. So think about for how many ppl is new update. For upper 300? And how about other 1000 ppl? If no changes are made about drop, about how ppl earn money in game to have enought to buy proper equipmetn, To have real chance to make luxury items as cloaks, circlets, talismans, agathions, overenchants and to move on to be more stronger properly to new location, NCSoft must act better. Game must be  a fun, ppl must see progress in game if they spend a time in game. But reality is and will be a different. Common ppl will still do kartia, kamaloka, maybe AF instance. In altar lvl 103-104 ppl go and kill in first 2 stages max 10 mobs nad 2 bosses nad in 3. stage all mobs and final bosses because of lack of dmg. Elven village location is so strong now that they no go there. And what they do after new update come? They will be no stronger and new instancies and exp places are still stronger. LVL is only important to entrance to new location/instancies!!!!! But equip is what all are needed to be succesfull!!!! So think about it and make own picture how L2 is playable todays.

Archived