Red Libra Adjustments!!!

I get that 24H Rose for 30mil is a good deal but why even charge that? If u are trying to get new players involved then charging 30mil for a buff and 30mil for each talismans is a bit much. Some players can barely farm that in the few hours that they do play. Who at NCSoft even benefits from charging adena for buffs and small items? We may have some new L2team members but its the same ole song 😔

• Like 2

• L2 Team
47 minutes ago, DarkStar said:

I get that 24H Rose for 30mil is a good deal but why even charge that? If u are trying to get new players involved then charging 30mil for a buff and 30mil for each talismans is a bit much. Some players can barely farm that in the few hours that they do play. Who at NCSoft even benefits from charging adena for buffs and small items? We may have some new L2team members but its the same ole song 😔

We requested the 24hr Rose Buff to be FREE the last few times we ran the Red Libra event, but this time the price has returned to the Adena amount as intended by the Dev team.

49 minutes ago, Juji said:

We requested the 24hr Rose Buff to be FREE the last few times we ran the Red Libra event, but this time the price has returned to the Adena amount as intended by the Dev team.

30m is a fair price for 24hs of rose!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Thank you for giving the buff for free the last few times, and for keeping it under 100m!

Is there any news on banning the russians? 

20 hours ago, Juji said:

Like someone said with 107 toon that what i get in a week 30-50kk make rose not 24hours but 30kk-7days.. i might afford to buy it once in 4 week...

Are people really complaining about the 30m Adena fee per day?!

Buy 400 Ncoin = 5€ and buy IOS Passes and sell them... 5x70ncoin = 5x400m=2b Adena. This should last you the whole Libra period and allow you to get the cheap version of Rose from Libra.

14 hours ago, Mete said:

You should have it free for lowbies and 100m for high levels. Lowbies don't even farm 30m/day if they play 24 hours

Not true, got a toon 105, farming 50m/day in Exalted. During the past 3 weeks, I triggered 4-5 Forgotten Skill books lvl1 from Crisis, with an evi/iss/healer toon, which are approximately 4-5b worth of Adena for free.

The game allows you to make Adena, find your ways.

2 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Are people really complaining about the 30m Adena fee per day?!

Buy 400 Ncoin = 5€ and buy IOS Passes and sell them... 5x70ncoin = 5x400m=2b Adena. This should last you the whole Libra period and allow you to get the cheap version of Rose from Libra.

Not true, got a toon 105, farming 50m/day in Exalted. During the past 3 weeks, I triggered 4-5 Forgotten Skill books lvl1 from Crisis, with an evi/iss/healer toon, which are approximately 4-5b worth of Adena for free.

The game allows you to make Adena, find your ways.

a) I 'm 120, I d happily pay 100m for 24 hours of rose

b) you can't farm crisis in exalted at 105.You will literally do 0 damage. So yeah, your heroic acts and billions of adena are imaginary

• Haha 1

You really complain about 30kk per 24h basically free ice rose buff?

What the hell is wrong with you all???

Feel free to test it once to see if you can farm zones you normally can't, check the adena income from the other zone/crisis and alike and then decide if you go on with the rose or not.

You are not forced to use it after all

PS: Crying about 30kk/day while the other items ingame are around you should think twice about this game for you

• Like 1

Is the cost of the buff more than the what the people who need it most earn in a day? If the answer is yes, then either the price needs to drop, or the amount of adena during Red Libra needs to increase. Or they need to give it for free as part of a Red Libra quest.