Forums

Removal of Nerf to Evi and Tyrr is not right

On 3/8/2022 at 10:53 AM, Juji said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24202-quiet-changes-to-patch-notes/?do=findComment&comment=167558

Basically, the changes were not well-received in other regions and Dev decided to reverse their decision at the last minute for us.

You know what would help fix this problem @Juji? IF THE SKILLS THAT PLAYERS HAVE ACTUALLY LANDED!!!IF Daggers Stun would land in pvp,  and Bluff would land in pvp and Poison swarm would land in ....... pvp... you know, the PVP SKILLS MEANT TO ENABLE US TO HAVE A CHANCE that might actually balance out the game? Skills landing MIGHT just make people play other classes as well, and remind people why L2 used to be so great. You want us to spend money, fine, you want to gouge us and drain our wallets, fine. But for God sake, make the damn game work. MAKE SKILLS LAND. All of the OP Tyrs, will be tolerable if we can root them. The  Nukers will be defedable if we hate them, or silence them. Classes are unbalanced because no ones skills actually work in game, it's just 100% who can pour out the most damage, and who cant take the most damage. And being invincible for 45 seconds and then having guts after that? Makes that impossible to beat, without skills landing.  

@Juji I challenge you to go fight Duroki with a dagger, see how long you last, then tell me this game is fun. Then when you hate your life and are miserable, turn up the land rate on skills, then tell me if it was better or not. I bet you'll still get stomped, but at least you were able to do SOMETHING. 

@juji can you actually check dagger class why 95 % of the his skills do nothing ? Aren’t daggers suppose to do anything in terms of there skills need to either land on players or at least bluff , stun , silence , should at least work once . Why it doesn’t work at all ? Is it a bug or there is smthing that changed or not mentioned at patch notes ? How a class without any jump or defense  is suppose to do anything  ? Shouldn’t you test the game you are responsible of with at least minimum  to listen the community and fix or report the problems game is facing ?????

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 8:48 AM, KKKm said:

@juji can you actually check dagger class why 95 % of the his skills do nothing ? Aren’t daggers suppose to do anything in terms of there skills need to either land on players or at least bluff , stun , silence , should at least work once . Why it doesn’t work at all ? Is it a bug or there is smthing that changed or not mentioned at patch notes ? How a class without any jump or defense  is suppose to do anything  ? Shouldn’t you test the game you are responsible of with at least minimum  to listen the community and fix or report the problems game is facing ?????

I noticed this as well, I even opened a support ticket on it, with video evidence, to which nothing happened and no explanation was given. Im glad to know it wasn't just my char that is bugged. I noticed a huge difference about 4-6months ago. Almost like they did a ninja accuracy nerf. However, nothing is reported in the UI or in dmg report. It's like the stab never happens even though the skill fires. I would estimate this happens 20% of all stabs at least. Even worse in pvp.

To the devs, please fix Othell...... or allow us to trade our dw for another keeping level and augment.. so we can play a class that actually works.

On 3/17/2022 at 9:53 AM, R0Y4L said:

How Evis is unbalanced and almost nobody play as Evis? Please, explain me.

Royal, first  GG on hero, glad you took it from OverBot.

But you only comment so the devs don't fix evi.. its broken and everyone know it.  Imo simple fix. If you have sm up cut the dmg by 50%. If you have fluid weave up increase the dmg 50%, then you would be like every other class and balanced. Just my thoughts, on how to make it a balanced approach.