Jump to content
Forums

Quiet changes to patch notes


Recommended Posts

Why are some changes already quietly  removed from patch notes? What is the reason? @Juji@Arctic @EMpulse
I managed to get screenshots of most important things on the first day, like Fixed Cooldown or some completely overpowered skills that are breaking the game now, but it seems our L2 Team is back traking on those ninja style.
Please, state the reason for this move! Will it be implemented never or later?
unknown.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually support the fixed cooldown time.

Good stacked evis running around with perma SM, Barrier, Cloak Barrier, Cat Eye, shirt which makes them only 5 seconda killable.

Duelist > Faceoff and has fun, once everything down, pop barrier, cloak barrier, cat eye, shirt and Bsoe.

Tyrrs Titan > Guts > runs around and can watch people die since they have massive defense and attack, which makes them close to unkillable.

We know @Juji Jason likes to listen to hard-core players putting in cash, but he ignores when community says something.

Do not expect much, at least you don't lose much.

Either join a broken class, or ignore it, because you cannot defeat it.

Feoh also never got the intended nerf they were supposed to get in NCWest. Wondering if they forgot to remove the Mana Barrier nerf..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those changes were requested by japan, and do not exist in Korea. Korea decided to include them in all export versions of the game. Apparently "our" version will not include them, which is not a bad thing, even though I personally wouldn't have been affected by them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • L2 Team
7 hours ago, Khelida said:

Why are some changes already quietly  removed from patch notes? What is the reason? @Juji@Arctic @EMpulse
I managed to get screenshots of most important things on the first day, like Fixed Cooldown or some completely overpowered skills that are breaking the game now, but it seems our L2 Team is back traking on those ninja style.
Please, state the reason for this move! Will it be implemented never or later?
unknown.png

The Dev team reversed their original decision earlier this week on the cooldown changes after receiving player feedback from other regions. That is the reason why we removed it from the patch notes. I do not know if the cooldown times will be changed in the future, but they will stay the way they are now for this upcoming update.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess last post was from Tyr or Evis....

"receiving player feedback from other regions"

 would it make sense to ask feedback from Naia / Cronos people and not only top Tyrrs & Evis who are basically immortal ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The Dev team reversed their original decision earlier this week on the cooldown changes after receiving player feedback from other regions. That is the reason why we removed it from the patch notes. I do not know if the cooldown times will be changed in the future, but they will stay the way they are now for this upcoming update.

So based on other regions' feedback we get changes that they do not get? Uh... makes sense.... but what about listening to our feedback? LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lol those nerf will come eventually, the sad thing is that ppl won't be able to change the class because Red Libra will be gone. Archers got nerfted after the Red Libra. Just saying.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, CoL said:

Lol those nerf will come eventually, the sad thing is that ppl won't be able to change the class because Red Libra will be gone. Archers got nerfted after the Red Libra. Just saying.

exactly, the archer was nerfed after a redlibra r no one talked about it, so now that it's with them they want to think it's bad 🤨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Juji said:

The Dev team reversed their original decision earlier this week on the cooldown changes after receiving player feedback from other regions. That is the reason why we removed it from the patch notes. I do not know if the cooldown times will be changed in the future, but they will stay the way they are now for this upcoming update.

Well feoh cap removal would be also a good thing as this is for years now yull game.. 

Everyone crying about mana barier but without barrier there is not enough damage to compete with yulls and tyrrs..

As yull/tyrr 50% crit rate vs mage 30%crit rate far from fair fight 2000 atack speed and 2000 casting speed is completely different things in between skills yulls/tyrrs have insane constant damage ,

With feoh in between skills you getting killed while on cd after a combo..

 

As one shot burns all the mana down so two shots is enough to kill mage same lvl and same end game gear..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now  feoh get barrier + dmg

Tyrr still unkillable

Evi now unkillable and has dmg..

Othell and summoner still completely broken classes specifically in pvp. Only chance we have is they forget to activate sm,guts,or barrier. Devs really screwed othell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Now  feoh get barrier + dmg

Tyrr still unkillable

Evi now unkillable and has dmg..

Othell and summoner still completely broken classes specifically in pvp. Only chance we have is they forget to activate sm,guts,or barrier. Devs really screwed othell

Play tyrr , dk , evic or quit lol . all rest of the classes are completely useless and broken with 90% of the skills not even working . About dagger its at same lvl as seers 0 evasion the skills do nothing they cant jump cant do aoe and there single dmg is lower than all the above classes . you think @juji cares about balance he puts what ever they send him from Korea at the moment everybody is playing tyrr , dk and just a few feoh . so with the red libra time for you to reroll and if they ever make daggers good or at least playable you reroll back to dagger . After all why even take care of classes that are broken when they can push population to play the 3 mayor witch are ez to balance between them . Not to mention that daggers also have a chance there skills to fail even if opponent have 0 evasion . Just a class to laugh that's why only those coming from private or classic servers play dagger . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, KKKm said:

Play tyrr , dk , evic or quit lol . all rest of the classes are completely useless and broken with 90% of the skills not even working . About dagger its at same lvl as seers 0 evasion the skills do nothing they cant jump cant do aoe and there single dmg is lower than all the above classes . you think @juji cares about balance he puts what ever they send him from Korea at the moment everybody is playing tyrr , dk and just a few feoh . so with the red libra time for you to reroll and if they ever make daggers good or at least playable you reroll back to dagger . After all why even take care of classes that are broken when they can push population to play the 3 mayor witch are ez to balance between them . Not to mention that daggers also have a chance there skills to fail even if opponent have 0 evasion . Just a class to laugh that's why only those coming from private or classic servers play dagger . 

My point exactly those 3 classes are broken compared to all others.

I have Lv2 dw. Im stuck in this class bc I cant change or lose all my skills and gear. Im just broke until they fix it, rerolling isn't an option

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Problem is that skills are going to a point where they are permanent and as Evis player i can tell that keeping perma steelmind is not that hard and time beetween giants barriers is getting 30-40 seconds AND with extra cooldown items incoming aka angels earring  cooldowns will go down. So whill be a point to pvp anymore if all of us will have perma barriers? 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Kellian said:

Problem is that skills are going to a point where they are permanent and as Evis player i can tell that keeping perma steelmind is not that hard and time beetween giants barriers is getting 30-40 seconds AND with extra cooldown items incoming aka angels earring  cooldowns will go down. So whill be a point to pvp anymore if all of us will have perma barriers? 

I said it earlier tonight, instead of putting all these CD to 0, it would be better for all players to get items to actually improve their base p.Def. Advanced Talisman, I made one, never got the time to enchant it past +1, just one of the items.

Who else except tanks, Feoh and Tyrs can survive due to their p.def? All other classes are relying on Tanza, Cat Eye, Shirt, Cloak Barrier, Disparition, SM, CD skill reduction, Belt Stage 3, Shirt+7 or higher, Wings lvl7+

If all skills and items are down, you die nowadays because P.Atk/P.Skill are so high that P.Def/P.Skill Reduction does not follow the trend.

I see Yuls running 1-2m P.Atk at least, and 100k-200k P.Def, oneshot material. Same for Daggers.

While I see a Tyrr Titan running 1-2m P.Atk without full skills, but due to Guts, they run at least 300k to 500k P.def.

To balance it out, one needs to revisit P.atk & P.def ratio which is too far from each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too much nonsense in this post. 

At endgame , The damage is balanced if both side has same gears.

IF you focus only in your Attack and you'r opponent too, then ofcourse everything will be 1 shot,    if you make a great setup and increase ur defense where u can, u can probably survive to any 1 shots (Except on full skill, which is stupid for sure) 

Daggers have the Highest Damage in the game in single skills usage,  they have many counter skill/dodge skill that can be rotated,  fake death,  Hide,   Daggers is assassin claas, they give u 2-3 hit and the target must be dead  then get away, watch how the koreans played it..  

Every claas has its particularity,  just Adapt yourself ,  and if u feel like u don't like it or can't play it then change claas.

Also stop saying tyrrs are OP because its just Titan with Guts that are OP, one skill that make it unbalanced, don't blame other tyrrs, i myself as a dread with endgame gears gets killed by other ppl, we are not unkillable, and Daggers are the one that kill me quickly :) and titan ofc, and soon DK i guess :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Rotten said:

Now  feoh get barrier + dmg

Tyrr still unkillable

Evi now unkillable and has dmg..

Othell and summoner still completely broken classes specifically in pvp. Only chance we have is they forget to activate sm,guts,or barrier. Devs really screwed othell

Damage on feoh compared to yull and tyrr is a joke... And that barrier burns mana within a second , without mana you just hit with retributer.. 🖖

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Juji said:

The Dev team reversed their original decision earlier this week on the cooldown changes after receiving player feedback from other regions. That is the reason why we removed it from the patch notes. I do not know if the cooldown times will be changed in the future, but they will stay the way they are now for this upcoming update.

Since you care about events with the opinion of players from other regions, why don't you add them here like those from other regions?

You only watch play in other regions when it's important for P2W trading.
When events in other regions may disadvantage P2W players, you can do anything to not happen.

Please stop tempting us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

Too much nonsense in this post. 

At endgame , The damage is balanced if both side has same gears.

IF you focus only in your Attack and you'r opponent too, then ofcourse everything will be 1 shot,    if you make a great setup and increase ur defense where u can, u can probably survive to any 1 shots (Except on full skill, which is stupid for sure) 

Daggers have the Highest Damage in the game in single skills usage,  they have many counter skill/dodge skill that can be rotated,  fake death,  Hide,   Daggers is assassin claas, they give u 2-3 hit and the target must be dead  then get away, watch how the koreans played it..  

Every claas has its particularity,  just Adapt yourself ,  and if u feel like u don't like it or can't play it then change claas.

Also stop saying tyrrs are OP because its just Titan with Guts that are OP, one skill that make it unbalanced, don't blame other tyrrs, i myself as a dread with endgame gears gets killed by other ppl, we are not unkillable, and Daggers are the one that kill me quickly :) and titan ofc, and soon DK i guess :) 

Play a dagger, your wrong when it comes to pvp,  evasion is broken in all but one dagger class, maybe one dagger  in game with top gear. Im sure $400,000+ investment. They still lose to top tyrr 100% of the time. 

Fake death any non tgt aoe hit you 1 shot.

Dagger strong in single tgt pve yes.

Counter stance last 10 sec, 2 min cooldown, its not 80% as skill states for sure, and it's only patk does nothing against m.atk, test it yourself.

Ultimate evasion is pointless, only evades 50% so every other hit you are 1 shot.

Problem is you can't get away, or assisinate, skill durations compared to other classes are too short with long cooldowns. And everyone can pop you out of hide. We only do 5-50k dmg all in against tyrr. 

 

All tyrr do is constant guts,barrier, face-off. Jump aoe,jump shoot repeat. Everyone dies, p.atk to p.def ratio is BROKEN

Your wrong,  play a dagger against tyrr,evi,feoh of same gear and lvl you'll see 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rotten said:

 play a dagger against tyrr,evi,feoh of same gear and lvl you'll see 

 

I don’t know why we  still  talking about broken classes dagger is a class that needs complete rework so does feoh all seers and supports . Tell me one game that a tyrr can have 3x +++ more def than a tank or any game that a class is literally immortal for over 40 sec . This is l2 and logic stops here . Devs as you see don’t care about your opinion or any players opinion and act without even thinking or testing . Atm the classes to go is dk , titan and that’s it even if feohs get a boost of 500% dmg still will be 1 shot  from a tyrr . What dagger can get to be able to step to field right now is a face off like duelist and still won’t have duelist dmg , aoe , def  barrier and hp rebirth . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's nice to see how you GM run fast to fix when a DD cries when the support classes get "f**cked out" every single manteinance and none makes something to help them.

Want an example? It's interesting to see how a tank level 119 with dragon weapon has less CP than a yul level 120 with similar gear (and no dw), or even better, has less CP than dual class titan 110 without any equip on HP/CP/CON and no dragon weapon

Want another example? The "boosts" on the skills for tank.... 7k power on pulling skills, oh nice now i can make 2 damage more to the mobs i pull. 

Want another example? Reduction of the time of party instanced zone for farming adena (toi) to make more for single playe

Want another example? The DD tank has more UD time than a normal tank

Want another example? I can continue for years. 

If we talk about healers is even worse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2022 at 7:11 PM, Juji said:

The Dev team reversed their original decision earlier this week on the cooldown changes after receiving player feedback from other regions. That is the reason why we removed it from the patch notes. I do not know if the cooldown times will be changed in the future, but they will stay the way they are now for this upcoming update.

Thanks @Juji

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...