Classic Server Maintenance: March 9, 2022

EMpulse

- no world chat
- no way to get same perks for VIP10+++
- no warehouse box
- no brooch lvl 5 (aka VIP-only brooch)

@Jujirevert this update now, and come later with something which would show at least some respect to paying customers.

Until then - I stop paying any single $ to this company. Have fun.

• Like 1

@juji My friend....XP from monsters is also broken - people are getting 40% less XP than yesterday!!!!!!! what is that??? want us to be lvl 80 forever?? and spend soulshots and loads of adena to be stuck at our level forever???

also..WORLD SHOUT is disabled. since it was a VIP thing.,...now we dont have world shout..what is that? how do we interact with each other???

21 minutes ago, Stn said:

@Juji talisman of fate lvl 4 lost the blessing of fate skill mate. lvl 1-3 still have it. can u chek it please? cose i have a fealing that im the only one with lvl 4 fate on the server:D

@Jujionly lv1 work well ! all others level enchant effect is bugged.

• L2 Team
19 minutes ago, Exilled said:

@Jujionly lv1 work well ! all others level enchant effect is bugged.

Fate Purification is located under the Special Skill section in the Skill Window. The skill only appears on Lv. 4 or higher Talismans of Fate. The Fate Power skill that has a chance to proc can be obtained when the Talisman of Fate is enchanted to +3 or higher. Can you check again to make sure the item's skill is displaying correctly for you?

36 minutes ago, Juji said:

Fate Purification is located under the Special Skill section in the Skill Window. The skill only appears on Lv. 4 or higher Talismans of Fate. The Fate Power skill that has a chance to proc can be obtained when the Talisman of Fate is enchanted to +3 or higher. Can you check again to make sure the item's skill is displaying correctly for you?

i mean for lv2 ENCHANTE EFFECT doesnt show in passive and doesnt proc fate power.

02b648792f638dc9acfe5b4362270e40.png
https://gyazo.com/02b648792f638dc9acfe5b4362270e40

this is lv1

" Lv2 you missing the enchant effect "

and active skill blessing of fate is missing too

Hello GM, 

after update how we get/ use:

1. Blessed scroll of ressurection? (we recieved in VIP before)

2. magic warehouse? (we recieved in VIP before)

3. World chat? (we recieved in VIP before)

4. Soe to giran scrol? (we recieved in VIP before)

5. Blessed scroll of escape? (we recieved in VIP before)

6. Trans. book is now imprnt, why? (why you not inform us before update?)

7. New location, ketra = no drop, why?

8. TOI, less drop then before, why?

9. Where we get silver coin? (in update link any info)

10. The game load is increased, why?

Thanks for info....    After this update, I (and my friend) have no reason to spend a single euro for this game. Is this a good step forward for NCSOFT?

BR, Prusky

xp and adena nerfed. l coins nerfed.

how are we supposed to xp and farm the higher levels of toi? you realize no1 is on toi5 and above? why were new areas opened? where is the content? All you do is change existing content to be more difficult to access like Dyes. 

apparently only next week they will solve the problem in vip /xp/adena until then they were disconnected for not answering the questions as usual

let's go from p2w event let's go vip opening the wallets for ncsoft that profits while they don't fix the server

good luck to the payers