Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: March 9, 2022

EMpulse

20 hours ago, Juji said:

Fate Purification is located under the Special Skill section in the Skill Window. The skill only appears on Lv. 4 or higher Talismans of Fate. The Fate Power skill that has a chance to proc can be obtained when the Talisman of Fate is enchanted to +3 or higher. Can you check again to make sure the item's skill is displaying correctly for you?

we stil dont have it mate. double cheked, did restart, etc etc. i dont have it:( 

Apparently "they will pretend to work" and tell us lies as always.

Users always pay for misunderstandings and if something bad happened? take a reward of "Dandy's Golden Ball" great! I have never been appreciated so much. Do they not test the changes here? what about the testing group or something, or you yourself Juji how do you not realize that they destroy the server even more.

On 3/9/2022 at 3:08 PM, Nevermind said:

- no world chat
- no way to get same perks for VIP10+++
- no warehouse box
- no brooch lvl 5 (aka VIP-only brooch)

@Jujirevert this update now, and come later with something which would show at least some respect to paying customers.

Until then - I stop paying any single $ to this company. Have fun.

Well it was good knowing you. See you in Aden. You should be easy to spot.

There are few things good about this patch. BUT many things that are horrendous..

-Adena drop is terrible, its nerfed beyond belief

-Lcoin drop rate has been nerfed to the point it never or barely drops....

-Transform books are now imprint when fragments are exchanged.... wtf? Put them back the way they were please.

-To complete the victory collections you need 300 coins. You are only able to get 250 coins in five days? So, 250/300? Nice math.

-Ketra was reworked, but most mobs do not drop adena? Nice rework, worse then before...

-LVL 6 Clan bracelet only has 4 slots?...... even tho a lvl 6 talisman bracelet gives 6 slots? what gives

forget only on wednesday they will do something because it has to come from korea the update the ncwest franchise does not have the autonomy to do if they had they would have done it already

what remains and play in aden

I haven't seen the vip spending money yet

16 minutes ago, Bravee said:

@Juji

Good afternoon!

since there is an urgent maintenance happening now on classic servers, why not fix the adena drop at once?
a certain attention please, it is impossible to hunt with the adena that is falling in toi

Are you serious? Only 48h passed. Please give time to investigate.

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, SheOrc said:

@Juji

So you brought the servers down to fix something NONE of us really complained? And ignored the rest?

What the actual... Are you guys joking?

The issue with hunting zones is still being investigated by the Dev team. The emergency maintenance today was carried out immediately to address a bug that was being abused.

@Juji  I'm so grateful for you to come here and tell me what was going on.

But please understand, there is a lot wrong, a lot of wrong decisions.

Save Classic, it's very easy, activate quests, better use the map itself, which has only been spoiled. That alone would help a lot in rescuing players. That is, if it's a staff concern.

So, what is the plan? Another week of investigating? The people are waiting patiently and all we get is "investigating." Do you guys even plan on doing something or is this just "working as intended." It has been 3 days since server reset. When will things be fixed?

7 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

@Juji  I'm so grateful for you to come here and tell me what was going on.

But please understand, there is a lot wrong, a lot of wrong decisions.

Save Classic, it's very easy, activate quests, better use the map itself, which has only been spoiled. That alone would help a lot in rescuing players. That is, if it's a staff concern.

waow ... 310 posts and i guess 300 of them is cry post ... want candy ?
NcWest can't change anything !
Go complain to NcSoft !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Exilled said:

waow ... 310 posts and i guess 300 of them is cry post ... want candy ?
NcWest can't change anything !
Go complain to NcSoft !

I believe in freedom of expression. If there's something wrong I'll just say that, without a doubt the server would be better if people participated. Too bad I'm the only one who thinks so.

There have been errors on the server for years.

they fixed a bug on the live server where you can +20 enchant an item very quickly now solves the problem in classic and another story this server is still active for the simple fact that it still has vip 10 and great for p2w

VIPs don't complain, they just buy why change the strategy if so far everything is going well let's go vip opening our wallets let's spend money

You gave us nice free items in previous maintainance like cats eye lvl 5,venir 24 to do what with it?all over the map the adena/lcoin/general item drop rate is butchered and low as hell and since this thing will probably take like a week or two to be back in normal state what will be the compensation? cat 30% 1hour scroll? Classic servers are unplayble market is dead noone spending to buy nothing,ppl not farming,ppl not loging to play because as it is now is a waste of time.

Do something already please. @Juji