Emergency Maintenance:

Live servers will be down for emergency maintenance beginning Friday, June 11, 2022 at 8:45 a.m. The servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• An urgent fix to an issue with enchanting will be deployed.

@JujiSo was there an exploit used to make these cloaks or did NC mess up the rates? If there was an exploit these players should be ban in my opinion. There are screenshots of players that made these cloaks if exploits were used. If you are willing to exploit enchanting you would most likely cheat in any other fashion.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, JohnnyKnoxville said:

Live servers will be down for emergency maintenance beginning Friday, June 11, 2022 at 8:45 a.m. The servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• An urgent fix to an issue with enchanting will be deployed.

@JujiSo was there an exploit used to make these cloaks or did NC mess up the rates? If there was an exploit these players should be ban in my opinion. There are screenshots of players that made these cloaks if exploits were used. If you are willing to exploit enchanting you would most likely cheat in any other fashion.

+1 ban 

Honest players shouldn't pay for the mistakes of those who defraud and cheat the system, we want an action against it!

• Like 2

Please take these items away form them. This is so unfair. We ALL could have done it, but some of us have integrity to not exploits bugs. If you allow these items to stay in game all it does is set a precedent for next time where we all exploit the bug.

EULA plainly specifies using a known but to exploit is a bannable offense. You already look the other way when half the server is botting, lets do the right thing here for once. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrE said:

Please take these items away form them. This is so unfair. We ALL could have done it, but some of us have integrity to not exploits bugs. If you allow these items to stay in game all it does is set a precedent for next time where we all exploit the bug.

EULA plainly specifies using a known but to exploit is a bannable offense. You already look the other way when half the server is botting, lets do the right thing here for once. 

The only video I saw exposing bots is this dagger from chronos the hero it was sooooooooo crazy they opponent could see him in hide .   And juji still laugh with the bot users .

This is the most disappointing NOT ACTION that ncsoft made, once again fair people get screwed up by who exploits and cheats. You made this with Shilen just destroying the game of who was not exploiting, you made this again now.

Never seen anyone being so useless and unable to do his work like all of you are

waiting for the ban, as usual

• Like 1

on February 2nd I was playing at a lan house in my city, when a lineage 2 player was trying to buy ncoins in his account, but his credit card was not authorizing the registration on the lineage2 website, so he asked for my help to see if it would work on my account, because it wasn't working on his account. I tried to register for it too, and the same thing happened, it didn't register. so we both gave up. Last week there was a mass ban on all accounts that were connected to the ip of the lan house, not only mine but many people. the gentleman who was at the lan house, talking he went to check his account and it was also blocked, we understand that it was because of what had happened, because NCSOFT claimed that the accounts were banned for an ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE. and suspected fraud, and fraud on associated accounts. so he sent all his data, including photos of his documents, photo of his credit card used in the attempt, and even then NCSOFT claims it was fraud and nothing can be done to reverse the situation. I'm sending tickets and I'm not getting a response. so I ask for help, because I never had any problem with payment on my personal account, I have all my vouchers for my used cards. practically 12 years inside the server and for the first time in 12 years, this occurred to me. So I need help.

My name is: Stecker and Cbone

( it all started with my wife who tried to help you, and this was affecting all other accounts, her toon is CBONE ).

My son who plays the character St3cker, was not logged in on the day, and was also banned. We are desperate, because our life and history is inside this game, I ask for everyone's solidarity.

our ticket is (23824644)

I don't know what is going on, but after the server shutdown announcement message came up, "several" +20 cloaks messages came up on the screen (chronos). It was like they knew what was going on, and did it anyway.

NCSoft has posted steps on what to do when a 'bug ' is found, and the consequences of 'exploiting a bug'. I hope they enforce their policies this time.

• L2 Team

The issue is still under investigation, but the number of enchanted cloaks made after the update was less than 40 people across both servers. We are in the process now of reverting back all the cloaks that were enchanted from 3/9 until the hotfix today.

• Like 1