HOW MANY PKs IS TOO MUCH?

EgglandsBest

f489f3ffacf6577dcb5e26f5012b4c38.png

Not to sound like a broken record - but Lineage 2 support has told me multiple times this WAS bannable, CMs on forum and Lead GM Telliks says it is absolutely NOT bannable, and now again today I hear that it is bannable.
We need to know how many PKs is too many in terms of being considered harassment.  How many times can I kill someone before they can get me banned? Does it just depend on who reports and how much they report? 
We need a number and please don't respond with 'we will let this player know in private' because in private I get 2 different answers to the same question, all from 8-10 different support staff.

Its not about a number....its about harassing :)

For example, if a player...lets say Truffle, dont like someone in particular or he just want to mock him...lets say Crystal or Alesia if I remember well, and start to pk him 24/7 by paying to find his location thats harassing which prevent Crystal or Alesia to play and enjoy the game.

Dont tell me you dont understand what GM Saika said coz I dont belive you :)

I'd like a response as well, when has this changed? For example in 2017 PKing someone 627342 times a day and not letting that person go into certain areas was perfectly fine and even documented on forums. I don't recall anyone being banned/suspended for that, unless I missed something.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=293016

How many PKs is too many in terms of being considered harassment? Please specify.

I don't think it could be quantified as  how many is too many.

You don't have free Kill count, One kill can be too many already.

Just think that everyone have one free unpunished kill and entire clan use that free kill.

Dude will be killed 150 times form each clan member just once lol.

And then if I think about real life weapons manufacturers to advertise their weapons to customers aka buy my pistol and you have one free kill.

And how to advertise hand grenade sale - buy here an five free kills is granted lol.

I feel like my whole L2 experience is a lie ;)

when I started on Teon and happened to join a clan who carelessly made enemies I was PKed everywhere I went and prevented from entering Ant Nest to complete my quests etc. If only I had known I could have simply reported all those people! ...From now on I'll be reporting anyone who dares to flag on me, because this causes me distress and prevents me from playing and enjoying the game. 

15 hours ago, Helv said:

I feel like my whole L2 experience is a lie ;)

when I started on Teon and happened to join a clan who carelessly made enemies I was PKed everywhere I went and prevented from entering Ant Nest to complete my quests etc. If only I had known I could have simply reported all those people! ...From now on I'll be reporting anyone who dares to flag on me, because this causes me distress and prevents me from playing and enjoying the game. 

This ;) it feels like a new generation of carebears started playing L2. Unfortunately every time they QQ, they get their way with the GMs... :/

Archived