Quality of life ingame decreased

On 3/18/2022 at 7:20 AM, DonJuan said:

Playing 4th month on naia. 

spend around 2k euro in this time to game. 

112 lv, pve set, some Basic shirts/hat//brooch etc etc. 

My Gear is enough to farm timezones except toi, ios lv2 - so i cant farm adena to make better game. 

Every p2w event is joke, i looked at Korea events what They have in update and whats rewards They have. 

Ncwest is big joke and i can call them even scammers. 

Top Peoples dont use single euro or dolar to buy chests because They farm 60b or so from toi only. 

We (new Players) have to Pay ncwest euro and dolars. We get event chests that we Pay 1eu /chest to get XP boosts /coctails/pi scrols /forgoten book/lifestones or sell to top Players who farm every month 300-400b just from pve. 

Ncwest do nothing to make balance and give new ones some good event to catch atleast mid lvl Gear to farm alone. 

Ncwest force newbies to use visa and make some Gear with paying 500eu/month just for event chests that will give 1 drop with maybe 100b price on market and lol XP boosts and lifestones from 499 other chests. Chance on enchanting is joke. Luck almost not work after update, compund system even worse than before. 

@JujiWell done. You make Peoples quit, naia so empty last days and market almost dead 

unfortunately, naia was dead well before 4 months ago m8

On 3/15/2022 at 12:08 PM, extase1987 said:

Hyper,

I am not arguing about the classes. Yul still remains fine, in most situations, except PVP where you are 1 hit material.

I argue about the QoL that changed after the update.

And a Dagger does still TOI 4 without issues similar geared to a YUL. I see it on a daily basis. A Dagger 120 doing DV, where as a YUL I barely scratch the same mobs.

What point I want to reach is that they pull updates on us that requires equipments which are 1-2 years from now only available.

We get Korean updates, but we do not have same events than them and therefore we take a major hit every update, where we fall back due to the 1-2 year delay of gearing in our region.

How do you want to get new players, when they do not get any gear to stay alive in Phantasmal Ridge, SV or Tanor? Because those mobs became boosted in attack & defense while the new players  requires an extended amount of gear.

My Feoh 108 has better gear than I had at 108 as a YUL where I did Tanor, now the Feoh struggles more with better gear, sounds logic to you? This shows that more gear is required to do the same zones...

This is accurate, if you look at Japan for instance, they are required by law to provide gear in a loot box after so many. Europe Core server has the Eisenhad store where you can buy gear, which also keeps the prices of things stable. Here, I'm afraid NC Soft West wants the game to fail. Its a shame really, if they actually let people get gear, and we could gear multiple accounts, the games pvp would be epic, EVERYONE could partake in the pvp and sieges and raids. Now, it's just those that spend the big big money, and the sad part is, NC Softs biggest customers, cheat.   

• Thanks 1

Played a lot of MMO's over the years and l2 as to be one of the worst in terms of the cash shop. almost every other game you can farm or grind end game, paying only speeds up the process. lineage 2 you need to pay cash for basic needs and not to mention end game as most of that is RMT.

Also blame the rich on chronos also who hog up all the basic stuff in there WH to manipulate the market for own gains on the RMT market.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, voo said:

gotta take advantage of oe events to make monies once a yr last hope....Im not looking forward to any more updates cause I fall backwards alot each and every one.  honestly this probably my last 1....not gonna try to keep up anymore.

I hope the Gaming community "Wakes up" not "WOKE" everything Woke goes to shit. Wake up people time to move on - you have the power to shut this company down or  have them  make changes that really work for everyone. 

On 3/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, voo said:

gotta take advantage of oe events to make monies once a yr last hope....Im not looking forward to any more updates cause I fall backwards alot each and every one.  honestly this probably my last 1....not gonna try to keep up anymore.

Yeah, I gave up on trying to keep up last year. I'm never again going to spend thousands of USD$ for a game like this. Too much money spent for too little return and the only thing that increased was frustration, rage and disappointment.

I really only log in to see if any promises are kept and improvements are made. But  as you all know, for every step forward, there are 5 - 10 steps back.

• Like 1

Tyrr got already nerfed with the latest patch for no instant reuse on skills which casts debuff.

Means no more Sonic Star, Eruption,  Thunder Spear double casting possible.

But yeah, atm it's the time of Tyrr and high lvl Feohs