Storm update - time to ditch Solo, go find friends

ikanair

My 2cents

Too much QQ on mobs hitting harder

This update is the best for group pt, each extra pt member only reduce xp by 6%

solo 100%

duo each get 94%

trio each get 88%

Still lots of toon xp solo and not clearing group, just add 1/2 more dd and xp gains increase lots

Go find friends, no run solo 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ikanair said:

My 2cents

Too much QQ on mobs hitting harder

This update is the best for group pt, each extra pt member only reduce xp by 6%

solo 100%

duo each get 94%

trio each get 88%

Still lots of toon xp solo and not clearing group, just add 1/2 more dd and xp gains increase lots

Go find friends, no run solo 

why i should take noob to party if i can do solo just spend some $ and you can do it solo

ikanair, i have my main tank 116 and in order to get some adena and equip for main I started to work on my Tyr titan dual, and on 110 with all the equip i have and runes i was able to farm PI and Storm and IOS. and now i cannot.  XP is one thing but drop and adena is something else. Before update I was getting  6-7 scrolls in PI. and if i make party for PI now we will not get 42-49 scrolls for a party in an hour to be on the same.  I have problems with other instances too.

so, i agree with you that if NCFAIL would change  the game completely so even very good DDs would not be able to farm instances or best xp spots without support classes then your logic would be OK, but if top DDs can still farm solo and my tank is not needed in TOI and IOS to help them to farm then your logic is wrong. you just don't see the full picture....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miff said:

ikanair, i have my main tank 116 and in order to get some adena and equip for main I started to work on my Tyr titan dual, and on 110 with all the equip i have and runes i was able to farm PI and Storm and IOS. and now i cannot.  XP is one thing but drop and adena is something else. Before update I was getting  6-7 scrolls in PI. and if i make party for PI now we will not get 42-49 scrolls for a party in an hour to be on the same.  I have problems with other instances too.

so, i agree with you that if NCFAIL would change  the game completely so even very good DDs would not be able to farm instances or best xp spots without support classes then your logic would be OK, but if top DDs can still farm solo and my tank is not needed in TOI and IOS to help them to farm then your logic is wrong. you just don't see the full picture....

+1

Timed are for drops/adena not for xp, not one exp in there maybe u are the only....For first u need prestige or u cant get pty, then the 6% u lose in xp is nothing compared the % of drops/adena that u share with ur pty mate.

And is better to go in primeval with 2 good dds than with tank+dd, iss+dd, heals+dd, so where is the logic?

And u wrote it rly good, just add an extra dd, because supports here are useless until u go in siege/hard ptyzones or as runner in storm/coal or as i do use ur tank for aggro out of pty.... ud gives 15 secs ++++ of reduced dmg the personal one as well while tyrs,evis,feos has immunity on dmg for less seconds but lol i take dmg from 15 ppl in siege they normally from 1-2 or 3.

Without dw u have the cap of 150k hp so just only 1 evi can take 30k dmg from u in few secs with 500 dmg every hits... healers have celestial that can be deleted while the dds ones no one care to cancel..so i think there are things that must be considered while others are just a boost unconsidered...the unbalance in this game is crazy but as Miff said the full picture is big, and only who knows the game from every single angle can see it... i will reroll from support and the game will lost one of the 30+- tanks over 116, im not the only because with dual y u can play until the game leaves you... now start to be crazy and i need to be focused only in one thing.

Only who is feeded or spent 1k $ every mounth or over can't agree on that (for the future replies)

5 hours ago, Miff said:

+1 you're right 

i did not see the impact from Drop instance zone area

2 hours ago, ReZzZ said:

+1

Timed are for drops/adena not for xp, not one exp in there maybe u are the only....For first u need prestige or u cant get pty, then the 6% u lose in xp is nothing compared the % of drops/adena that u share with ur pty mate.

And is better to go in primeval with 2 good dds than with tank+dd, iss+dd, heals+dd, so where is the logic?

And u wrote it rly good, just add an extra dd, because supports here are useless until u go in siege/hard ptyzones or as runner in storm/coal or as i do use ur tank for aggro out of pty.... ud gives 15 secs ++++ of reduced dmg the personal one as well while tyrs,evis,feos has immunity on dmg for less seconds but lol i take dmg from 15 ppl in siege they normally from 1-2 or 3.

Without dw u have the cap of 150k hp so just only 1 evi can take 30k dmg from u in few secs with 500 dmg every hits... healers have celestial that can be deleted while the dds ones no one care to cancel..so i think there are things that must be considered while others are just a boost unconsidered...the unbalance in this game is crazy but as Miff said the full picture is big, and only who knows the game from every single angle can see it... i will reroll from support and the game will lost one of the 30+- tanks over 116, im not the only because with dual y u can play until the game leaves you... now start to be crazy and i need to be focused only in one thing.

Only who is feeded or spent 1k $ every mounth or over can't agree on that (for the future replies)

+1

Welcome new DD :)