Mechanics in l2 ?

Original

Suddenly  you decide to put mechanics in l2 and where at atharas istance 

and raise the hp/pdef/lvl on most terretories so the most mid grade ppl cant do Sh£$"% in game  so all now back to where was 1 year ago to farm even if they get some gear or lvl damm good job !!!

15 minutes ago, Original said:

Suddenly  you decide to put mechanics in l2 and where at atharas istance 

and raise the hp/pdef/lvl on most terretories so the most mid grade ppl cant do Sh£$"% in game  so all now back to where was 1 year ago to farm even if they get some gear or lvl damm good job !!!

the raid was changed to accommodate all people in the cc getting a loot box now.

imo, these raids need the 20k cap removed and raise the hp pool way up so dd's can truly shine instead of 20k dmg repeatedly

5 hours ago, Original said:

box have r99 r110 and angel juels 1h waste of time you get more at ah  in 10 min or farm 30 min 

I finish manually with my toons all dailies I want in 30 minutes: bay+kama 5-10 and tomb 20-25. That's 9 boxes in total.

Then farm Crisis for scrolls and doing Storm for exp in afk mode. I may observe my toons, but everything is operating in macro mode.

That's also 100 boxes per party (I am too lazy  (read "too smart to waste more time" (but not enough to abandon it)) to share gear between DDs like other people do).

Then I leave my chars to farm in open fields. 

That's few more golden chests.

The chances to get something from these boxes are much higher than from only one. And I do not spend the time waiting for some non-existing players. 

What's the profit? r110, r99, skill books, stones, fragments, etc — 30+ billions per month maybe I do not count.

Yes, I know, folks farm tens billions per day, but this race do not attract me.

If developers do not think how to keep clients/players competitive and satisfied, they're unable to force me buying more s... for just pve.

2 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I finish manually with my toons all dailies I want in 30 minutes: bay+kama 5-10 and tomb 20-25. That's 9 boxes in total.

Then farm Crisis for scrolls and doing Storm for exp in afk mode. I may observe my toons, but everything is operating in macro mode.

That's also 100 boxes per party (I am too lazy  (read "too smart to waste more time" (but not enough to abandon it)) to share gear between DDs like other people do).

Then I leave my chars to farm in open fields. 

That's few more golden chests.

The chances to get something from these boxes are much higher than from only one. And I do not spend the time waiting for some non-existing players. 

What's the profit? r110, r99, skill books, stones, fragments, etc — 30+ billions per month maybe I do not count.

Yes, I know, folks farm tens billions per day, but this race do not attract me.

If developers do not think how to keep clients/players competitive and satisfied, they're unable to force me buying more s... for just pve.

Looks like you have a looot of free time xD even if it is by macro u need to check time to time during hours and hours

30 minutes ago, Kurz said:

Looks like you have a looot of free time xD even if it is by macro u need to check time to time during hours and hou

there is not really big deal to keep an eye while enjoying other games or real life things

if they die in open field because of cl0wns or macro stop bug, i don't care like did it before. i simply turn it off.