Jump to content
Forums

I have to say this is the best update ever.


Recommended Posts

I'm not new, also not the oldest player, not like beta but Chronicle 2 (early 2005), long enough.  Most from my era long quit.

Without saying too much, I feel this is like the best update - sure, there are many complaints always...

But giving basic peeps good armor and must have jewlery helps tons but NC also listens to our complaints for more XP area, which you guys have upgraded many large XP area, for people between 105-115, this is great job I must say.

The Red Libra vitality boost event for Lv.110 & lower, which means if you're not Lv.111 yet, the entire Lv.110 gets vitality boost - that is really a gift!  and for 3 weeks!

Too bad I have to work, so can't max out the 3 weeks.  Plus the 3rd week,  I have to travel March 28-31st for work.

SUGGESTION FOR NC:  for those who works, who cannot log in 24x7, can you come up with a "CATCH UP SYSTEM" where you can compensate using some FREE XP boost if a certain character is logged out more than 8 hours a day?  then another level at who logs out more than 16 hours a day?  I know you say, but we have a macro system - but what is there is internet spike, chronos server barf and any reason D/C due to work and cannot log back in?  So - what say you - come up with a CATCH-UP-SYSTEM?

For those in the 108-112 range, Neutral Zone was so crammed, it's ridiculous but now Fields of Silence (upgraded to lv.110 mobs)  which has multiple times more XP area than Neutral is now opened up and I think better XP than even Neutral.  So that  alone is Kudos and worthy of mentioning!    Those in this range can also look forward to Field of Whispers (upgraded to Lv.112 mobs) for continual XP - in addition to Ketra/Silenos Lv.112.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was asking about offline exp for many years...

I pay for BD Mobile premium and have an option to farm the way I want (mobs/resources/items).

I really like this. It makes my life more comfortable cuz I can use resources of my smartphone without limits. 

I could pay also for the same subscription in Lineage 2.

I am not interested in others versions (of subscription) cuz I know, I won't sit all month long close to the screen. 

It could be "win-win" for subscribers and administrators: no advantages for bots, less loading for the services ...

....

boring ...

 

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the update is enjoyable for the players that are kinda on par with the average korean player aka 118+ with solid gear as in way above avg gear on ncwest servers

sadly enough there's zero consideration from the Korean export team about the disparity between their player base levels / gear and ncwest's in particular

this update wrecks havoc & frustration among the lower tier players

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Helv said:

I hope you guys also enjoy playing on an empty server...

+

All these big spenders will be lonely. Covid boom is over also to add insult to injury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Helv said:

I hope you guys also enjoy playing on an empty server...

 

18 hours ago, Erica28 said:

+

All these big spenders will be lonely. Covid boom is over also to add insult to injury.

The game has been suffering from a low population for years. If runescspe still exists, L2 isn't going anywhere.

 

To the issue at hand, as Draecke said, this update has dished out havok to the low and mid tier players. Let's see what events counter this, and what the pay scale model will be on those events. And what free events we will get.

 

If the hard update is here, but we keep getting good events like we had dec/jan/Feb then things will eventually get back to OK. If not, we'll see... 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

 

The game has been suffering from a low population for years. If runescspe still exists, L2 isn't going anywhere.

 

To the issue at hand, as Draecke said, this update has dished out havok to the low and mid tier players. Let's see what events counter this, and what the pay scale model will be on those events. And what free events we will get.

 

If the hard update is here, but we keep getting good events like we had dec/jan/Feb then things will eventually get back to OK. If not, we'll see... 

You are right , events are very important to synchronise with the occurring updates 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2022 at 9:37 AM, GhostintheShell said:

I'm not new, also not the oldest player, not like beta but Chronicle 2 (early 2005), long enough.  Most from my era long quit.

Without saying too much, I feel this is like the best update - sure, there are many complaints always...

But giving basic peeps good armor and must have jewlery helps tons but NC also listens to our complaints for more XP area, which you guys have upgraded many large XP area, for people between 105-115, this is great job I must say.

The Red Libra vitality boost event for Lv.110 & lower, which means if you're not Lv.111 yet, the entire Lv.110 gets vitality boost - that is really a gift!  and for 3 weeks!

Too bad I have to work, so can't max out the 3 weeks.  Plus the 3rd week,  I have to travel March 28-31st for work.

SUGGESTION FOR NC:  for those who works, who cannot log in 24x7, can you come up with a "CATCH UP SYSTEM" where you can compensate using some FREE XP boost if a certain character is logged out more than 8 hours a day?  then another level at who logs out more than 16 hours a day?  I know you say, but we have a macro system - but what is there is internet spike, chronos server barf and any reason D/C due to work and cannot log back in?  So - what say you - come up with a CATCH-UP-SYSTEM?

For those in the 108-112 range, Neutral Zone was so crammed, it's ridiculous but now Fields of Silence (upgraded to lv.110 mobs)  which has multiple times more XP area than Neutral is now opened up and I think better XP than even Neutral.  So that  alone is Kudos and worthy of mentioning!    Those in this range can also look forward to Field of Whispers (upgraded to Lv.112 mobs) for continual XP - in addition to Ketra/Silenos Lv.112.

Yeah them armors which you get for "free" that's the way to make you buy nccoins to enchant them to +10 :D

If you get something for free there is always a catch with money involved ^^

Same with vitality rune , as soon you hit 110 with your exalted gear , you wont be able to farm anywhere as your toon will start to be demanding for gear as you will start hitting mobs with 100dmg and mobs hit you back with 20k dmg.. :D

 

So after you have three options:

1.Pay to get some gear.

2.Run with exalted and try your best to get into a party (if someone will take you to ketra/varka with exalted)

3.Quit

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@AshesOfAdenI understand everything you're saying and I don't disagree.  Just that, at least you get to go to lv.110 - in the past, you don't even get a chance to get past lv.101 ROFL with the earliest of immortal armors.  now you get to experience lv.105, lv. 107++.

I see this game as a reflection of the larger world we live in, the haves and the have nots, the disparity and the gap gets wider and wider.  Almost scary how much it mirrors real life.  Maybe that's how dynamics work in a free trade society or the laws of attraction which does govern this world.

mj12_24k.PNG (1777×1152) (askdrten.com) - I'm basically running L2 as a free resource on top of PCs that's dedicated to mining cryptos... since CPU usage is near zero, I put L2 clients on them.  that's why I'm still hanging around.  laptops are powered by solar energy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

@AshesOfAdenI understand everything you're saying and I don't disagree.  Just that, at least you get to go to lv.110 - in the past, you don't even get a chance to get past lv.101 ROFL with the earliest of immortal armors.  now you get to experience lv.105, lv. 107++.

I see this game as a reflection of the larger world we live in, the haves and the have nots, the disparity and the gap gets wider and wider.  Almost scary how much it mirrors real life.  Maybe that's how dynamics work in a free trade society or the laws of attraction which does govern this world.

mj12_24k.PNG (1777×1152) (askdrten.com) - I'm basically running L2 as a free resource on top of PCs that's dedicated to mining cryptos... since CPU usage is near zero, I put L2 clients on them.  that's why I'm still hanging around.  laptops are powered by solar energy.

That's one of the way get extra cash for game I do same , as I'm not spending my own money i make crypto to pay for my hobby 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...