Forums

Saint Patrick Gifts!

Hello,

Are we getting any Saint patrick day gift/sale this year like last year?

Because we saw EU version getting free stuff, and it make us all sad that ncwest didn't care about us this year! 

Some free consumable for the newbies to lvl up with the vit maintain doll would be appreciated i guess (i personally dont care)

but worth to ask :) 

@EMpulse @Arctic

11 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello,

Because we saw EU version getting free stuff, and it make us all sad that ncwest didn't care about us this year! 

Some free consumable for the newbies to lvl up with the vit maintain doll would be appreciated i guess (i personally dont care)

@EMpulse @Arctic

Long time gone those items which were useful.

You get freebies from Blessed Exalted set from current event.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:17 PM, iAndouille said:

Hello,

@EMpulse @Arctic

I posted this here https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24277-live-server-maintenance-march-16-2022/?tab=comments#comment-168130 and no one answered. When 2022 started we thought it was good because admins were kinda more active and gave us good events but it seems this didn't last long, now Juji and his team are on afk mode again. The usual. 

No offense to Juji and his team, everyone knows that you lads don't even login in forums anymore.